My 04 GT

CompOrgStang24

Reaction score
So I bought my 04 last fall. I've loved this body style since they came out (high school). This car just had a supercharger put on (procharger), 42lb injectors and 255lph fuel pump. Aftermarket suspension and lowered. Anyways the car was tuned on a powerdyne dyno. It runs fantastic. I personally feel there is more to be had. I'd love to squeeze what I can without harming the engine. Outside of the aforementioned parts the engine is stock (throttle body, plenum etc...). I know these 2 valves have limitations. I'd love to get to somewhere between 500-600 rwhp. I want to know proper first steps to getting there. This can't and won't be a one year project for me. Money and the desire to go out cruising are two big reasons why. So what's the smart way to go about this? I'm not very well versed when it comes to engines and working on them. I understand how they work but definitely not what I would call a mechanic. Electrical stuff I'm good on. I can learn just about anything. Look forward to hearing some of your thoughts, ideas and opinions. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online