My 98 gt

sn98gt

New Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2006
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Heres some pics of my 98 gt (link to modifications is in my sig)
front2Small.jpg

front3Small.jpg

front4Small.jpg

front6Small.jpg

front9Small.jpg

and last but not least a photoshop of the powder coating that I may or may not do to my wheels... what do you guys think?
Sn98gtBlack.jpg
 

Peter

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
6
the powder coating looks sweet

never been a fan of billet grills on stangs but it fits there
 

StealthCobra

New Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Welcome to the site. Got any pics of the driver side? haha
The car looks great, cant say I like the grill a whole lot but the car looks really nice overall.
Would look killer with those rims powder coated like in that chop!
 

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
23,204
Reaction score
2
Looks good but I wonder how much trouble it is to commute in everyday driveing. Speed bumps, pot holes, ect............
 

sn98gt

New Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2006
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
StealthCobra said:
The car looks great, cant say I like the grill a whole lot but the car looks really nice overall.

yea... I put it on there when I took the pony off and didnt like it myself. looks too much like chicken wire... I'd take it off but I'm putting a cobra front bumper on it soon so I figured I'd just be lazy and leave it on hehe.
 

sn98gt

New Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2006
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
98blackmagic said:
Looks good but I wonder how much trouble it is to commute in everyday driveing. Speed bumps, pot holes, ect............
not bad actually... only time I scrape is speed bumps so I do my best to avoid them. it does ride like crap though... but it does what I built it to do and thats handle!
 

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
23,204
Reaction score
2
sn98gt said:
98blackmagic said:
Looks good but I wonder how much trouble it is to commute in everyday driveing. Speed bumps, pot holes, ect............
not bad actually... only time I scrape is speed bumps so I do my best to avoid them. it does ride like crap though... but it does what I built it to do and thats handle!

Wow thats good, I would have thought it would be a pain in the ass to drive on a daily basis, but if speed-bumps is your only problem, you got it made. ;)
 

sn98gt

New Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2006
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
98blackmagic said:
sn98gt said:
98blackmagic said:
Looks good but I wonder how much trouble it is to commute in everyday driveing. Speed bumps, pot holes, ect............
not bad actually... only time I scrape is speed bumps so I do my best to avoid them. it does ride like crap though... but it does what I built it to do and thats handle!

Wow thats good, I would have thought it would be a pain in the ass to drive on a daily basis, but if speed-bumps is your only problem, you got it made. ;)
hehe yup. I did lose a cat on one pothole, but it was quite large and I wasnt really paying attention. I've driven it everyday for the past 4 years.... through rain, snow, ice you name it and its been great but thank god I now have a truck to drive everyday lol... I can finnaly finish this thing and add the go fast parts that its needed for a loong time.
 

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Retired Staff
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
13,863
Reaction score
106
Location
SLC, UT
Nice car, I love atlantic blue. Looks great.

Chrome goes great with that color.


If u powdercoat, I'd vote for anthracite gray. kinda metalic, would look good with the blue.
 

sn98gt

New Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2006
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Dalamar said:
Nice car, I love atlantic blue. Looks great.

Chrome goes great with that color.


If u powdercoat, I'd vote for anthracite gray. kinda metalic, would look good with the blue.
there not chrome ;D there polished :dancing6:
 

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
23,204
Reaction score
2
sn98gt said:
Dalamar said:
Nice car, I love atlantic blue. Looks great.

Chrome goes great with that color.


If u powdercoat, I'd vote for anthracite gray. kinda metalic, would look good with the blue.
there not chrome ;D there polished :dancing6:

look great
 

Forum statistics

Threads
74,608
Messages
1,449,166
Members
13,438
Latest member
rjankow661

Members online

Top