My new Crush!

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
LOL i used to live on the old lowry base when they closed it. It was some town houses not too far from Colfax if i remember correctly. I live in Jackson TN now but i wish i was there.

yeah. id take CO over TN any day... lol.

Rogera13

Reaction score
So today I feel in love with a girl named autox. I really cant believe the rush I felt running the course today, when I pulled up to the first gate my heart was beating so bad I had to manually make myself breathe. I'm hooked now running today helped me to see what my car really needs to improve on.

Strut brace
better tires
rebuild tranny(kept grinding 2nd)
rebuild pumpkin
lowering springs
cc plates

Just to start out...If you guys have any other suggestions please let me know.:thumbsup:

My son and I are at the same point as you! Just got a 96 GT. Serviced it and ran it the 14th! Little more service and new Hankook Ventus V12 and we run this Sunday! Check out the new class for SCCA Solo2. CAM (Classic American Muscle) Very few engine restrictions or suspension restrictions. Once we finish our 3 runs as Novice we will be in this class. It's starting to grow in our area of Central Florida with several mustangs already in and a few more as well as some camaro and firebirds about to come out of novice! Lets us compete against simular cars and not keep up with miata's and other tuners while not penalizing for adding that blower or turbo or whatever!

OP
OP
KingOsiris

KingOsiris

Reaction score
My son and I are at the same point as you! Just got a 96 GT. Serviced it and ran it the 14th! Little more service and new Hankook Ventus V12 and we run this Sunday! Check out the new class for SCCA Solo2. CAM (Classic American Muscle) Very few engine restrictions or suspension restrictions. Once we finish our 3 runs as Novice we will be in this class. It's starting to grow in our area of Central Florida with several mustangs already in and a few more as well as some camaro and firebirds about to come out of novice! Lets us compete against simular cars and not keep up with miata's and other tuners while not penalizing for adding that blower or turbo or whatever!

That's dope a lot of the guys around here dont like to compete in scca because of the class restrictions so its good to see that guys with american muscle can compete and have fun. Ill have to check with my local scca to see if they are doing the same thing here and by here i mean Memphis TN. How are those hankook tires hooking up on the track? I am still currently looking for tires to upgrade to as well nothing too cheap would be nice.

Rogera13

Reaction score
That's dope a lot of the guys around here dont like to compete in scca because of the class restrictions so its good to see that guys with american muscle can compete and have fun. Ill have to check with my local scca to see if they are doing the same thing here and by here i mean Memphis TN. How are those hankook tires hooking up on the track? I am still currently looking for tires to upgrade to as well nothing too cheap would be nice.

The CAM class is national and they have encouraged all local regions to offer it. As far as the tires we had a wheel issue the first time out so had to run the street tires. Got the Hankooks mounted up and will run them this weekend at Daytona. I'll let you know!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online