My new steering wheel

hottwheels04

Reaction score
WOW he does amazing work, I need some 1 to do that to my steering wheel

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have an extra wheel if anyone is looking for one to mail. 2 actually now that I think about it...

OP
OP
C

carsten

Reaction score
That is the problem, I need the steering wheels, as I have 95% no chance to get mustang steerings here.
If someone is really interested, I am sure we can work something out.
Shipping is around that what deep list says around 40-50euros (50-60usd) But I will check exactly if interest

OP
OP
C

carsten

Reaction score
I have my old one here, so I can sell one steering complete. I also can try to get steerings here but they are sold between 80-100 euros here. It is quite rare stuff here in germany.
We also can do trades, as I am looking for the grip pieces from the door panel, or original black mirrors. These are parts which someone has painted on my car and I really didn´t like them because the color is not for 100% correct

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Redline was actually able to get one over in Poland for less then I was able to here in the US.

lutter94

Reaction score
I have my old one here, so I can sell one steering complete. I also can try to get steerings here but they are sold between 80-100 euros here. It is quite rare stuff here in germany.
We also can do trades, as I am looking for the grip pieces from the door panel, or original black mirrors. These are parts which someone has painted on my car and I really didn´t like them because the color is not for 100% correct

My pass side mirror broke off. The replacement looks identical to me.

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/item/LRS-17682E/94-95-Mustang-RH-Power-Door-Mirror

lutter94

Reaction score
I would probably just send mine, how long would it take till I get it back?

If we sent a dozen, would there be a group discount?

xs man 27

Reaction score
I am interested and I have a 03 04 cobra steering but it does have lil flaws nothing major but iam interested,, how much and how long does it take ? my wheel is already off and is ready to ship out...

SVTstang96

Reaction score
I would probably just send mine, how long would it take till I get it back?

If we sent a dozen, would there be a group discount?

Personally I have 2 steering wheels that I would like to ship out. Thats a great price. I have a friend who said it would cost around $350 to do, each

OP
OP
C

carsten

Reaction score
I will ask him, about a group discount.
I had mine in a week back, but it could also be take 2 weeks to get it finished if he is busy etc.
Shipping time 10to14days from usa to germany, if I got the steering 2-3days till he gets it+7to14days till its finished and till I got it back and then the shipping time to send it from germany to u.s
so I would say something between 5-8weeks from the day you send it out. If I give him 10wheels I guess it will take longer because he needs more time than a week to finish all the wheels.

OP
OP
C

carsten

Reaction score
And if you send out 10 or more in a group etc, I have to pay tax for all that is over $50 value, that is also included the shipping quote so if the shipping will be around $150 for ten wheels I have to pay
$150 / 112eur
19% import duties and 5% tax fees
24% taxes
I have to pay 26,88 eur to get the weels out of the tax department, so we should work something out to save this fees.

OP
OP
C

carsten

Reaction score
The price depends on what you want, if you want only to renewed in normal leather it would be 109,50,- If you want a wheel with thumblays and gained leather like mine it would be a little bit more but in my opinion it´s worth every penny.
You also can choose the color of the leather and the stiching or the material leather/alcantara etc. If I send him more than one I believe the price goes downwards

lutter94

Reaction score
Since we are all scattered across the states, we could stagger the shipments, so someone doesn't have their wheel sitting on a bench somewhere collecting dust for a month. If I was getting a spare wheel done, I wouldn't care, but if I took mine out of the car......

I agree the thumblays look like they are worth it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online