My "RICER" headlight project

ARdoller

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
JonBeast said:
Hm I'm interested to see how this turns out...

VW guys take the "eyebrows" look to a whole new level with bozer hoods that come down over the headlights...they rip on guys who only get eyebrows haha
you're right about that, Jon. Some cars pull the look off really well... others, well, dont. this one looks nasty.

73393275.tHrk1mmo.IMG_2280s.jpg

OP
OP
D

dafizuck

Reaction score
blown97stanger said:
i always laugh when people call my headlights ricer. as said, if you like them who cares. I think they look awesome

I seem to be the only one on the "ban that word" list. I cant stand it but its inevitable. Snapped two pics with the phone, couldnt go back any further because its not the best picture taker...

img1263232251924.jpg

img1263232237406.jpg

Its pretty hard to tell how they look because I have to trim the hood to close it and the bumper is black... hard to tell how it looks with how all the parts are.

OP
OP
D

dafizuck

Reaction score
^^I think the headlight brow looks great but the corners look a little.. forced.. I guess. Its different but im satisfied for thinking outside of the box a little.

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Looks pretty good man...more pictures from farther away will make the final decision on if I like them or not.

Your car looks stoned :tard:

OP
OP
D

dafizuck

Reaction score
JonBeast said:
Looks pretty good man...more pictures from farther away will make the final decision on if I like them or not.

Your car looks stoned :tard:

Better believe it... she met up with handz, haha.

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think itd look better if the corner lights didnt like go down, but instead like swooped up or something. Make it look less stoned, imma pass out now and more grr imma angry horsey.

Rice_slayer

Reaction score
It looks like it's falling asleep. Honestly, I liked your heads before, but I always hated the lid thing, it makes the car look tired lol. Your car, make it different :).

OP
OP
D

dafizuck

Reaction score
duh09 said:
I think itd look better if the corner lights didnt like go down, but instead like swooped up or something. Make it look less stoned, imma pass out now and more grr imma angry horsey.

I can see that too but its just how the brows were cut. I already trimmed some from the side and the top, so the way they are placed are higher than intended already. I can see the "sleepy" look but I am diggin the uniqueness as of right now. I think the shape of the corner lens also plays a role in how they look. Going to leave it be for now though.

Thanks for all the opinions.

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
dafizuck said:
duh09 said:

I can see that too but its just how the brows were cut. I already trimmed some from the side and the top, so the way they are placed are higher than intended already. I can see the "sleepy" look but I am diggin the uniqueness as of right now. I think the shape of the corner lens also plays a role in how they look. Going to leave it be for now though.

Thanks for all the opinions.

Its def unique and really not too shabby looking either, it was just an idea. I ALMOST want to grab some and play with them like how I was saying, just for giggles butttt I'd really want body color and that just isn't possible anymore lol.

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
I think you should just do one side. So it's winking at people when you go down the road

ARdoller

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
how bout some pictures with the eyebrows not on the side markers?

OP
OP
D

dafizuck

Reaction score
Steven said:
I think you should just do one side. So it's winking at people when you go down the road

Haha... thats actually pretty funny.

ARdoller said:
how bout some pictures with the eyebrows not on the side markers?

I can do that on the other side...

Untame-d

Reaction score
I would have to say they wouldn't look too bad on a black car.

OP
OP
D

dafizuck

Reaction score
Untame-d said:
I would have to say they wouldn't look too bad on a black car.

Well I am still considering paint matching..

wnracing

Reaction score
It kind of looks like the car is sad... lol

It could look better if it was paint matched, but I just don't think that our cars have the body lines to pull that look off effectively.

OP
OP
D

dafizuck

Reaction score
JonBeast said:
Get out there and take more pics!

Car is in the shop getting the finishing touches on the engine. When I get the car back and I finish the other side, I will snap some pics. Sanding is just so damn boring..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online