My sister bought a new car...

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
On monday my sister goes to pick up her new car. Currently she drives a 99' Jeep Wrangler which is by far a great car. I had the option of buying it from her (my jeep is kindof junky now) but i chose not to because of the payments. Anyways, she has been wanting a mustang for a very long time. Don't ask me why but she really likes that 05' / 06' green color, with a black convert top. Well, we made a few phone calls and we found what she wanted exactly. I tried to convince her to get a GT, but she wasn't having it. It doesn't get good gas milage :blah2: :blah2: :blah2:. I tried to explain how "you don't buy this car to get gas milage" but she didn't wanna hear it. Now I have to go yank out her iPod interface from the Jeep that i got her for x-mas and get a new one to work in the mustang. Oh well.

I have one crappy pic of it in the dealer's detailing bay but i'll take more when it gets here. She doesn't know it yet but i have many future plans for this car because I just can't let her drive around on those crappy factory wheels. Also, a "style bar" is a must have for a convert IMO. I might also get a GT grille for it with the fog lights. All in all though I think it's a nice car for her. It's not un-godly fast (not that the GT is ;) ) so she won't be hot rodding around.

l_f8f26f2a5fb3499c26453bb556f3c9a8.jpg

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
cool i think she will like it..my woman wants nothing to do with a mustang unless its a v8...better for me i guess lol.

hey i got to know what size wheels are you running on your saleens they look great.

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Nice Car, Im with you it should have been a GT, oh well.....Get that style bar and some wheels and she'll be in the game.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Its a nice safe car and be happy she didn't get the GT...300hp and rain and a chick = issues!

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
Its a nice safe car and be happy she didn't get the GT...300hp and rain and a chick = issues!

tru dat, should have gotten an SN95 though O0

OP
OP
S

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
hey i got to know what size wheels are you running on your saleens they look great.
PM Pending! O0

DropTopPony said:
Yeah after watching her drive my mom's Jeep (5.7L Grand Cherokee) I part of me is happy she didn't get a GT. Still would've been cool though!

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
my mom likes that color for some odd reason. when i was out looking for my stang we saw a few of them and she really liked it

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
maybe lol

she liked the dfg 95 i got to. before i went in to talk to a salesman she said "if you get it i might just have to drive it" and she was talking about how nice it looked etc. well then after talking with the salesman about it he gave me the keys so i could start it up. so i fired it up and her mind changed about wanting to drive it. it had flows dump and the idle was fucking insanely loud lol. i changed the exhaust but she still hasnt wanted to drive it yet lol

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Steve-Oh said:
MeanGrn Gt said:
my mom likes that color for some odd reason. when i was out looking for my stang we saw a few of them and she really liked it
lol maybe its just women who like it.

well if that's true I'm going to go paint my car seafoam green or whatever its called. :pimp2:

Bluextc

Reaction score
Red96GT said:
Steve-Oh said:
MeanGrn Gt said:
lol maybe its just women who like it.

well if that's true I'm going to go paint my car seafoam green or whatever its called. :pimp2:

I call it Lima Bean Green... and I like it, but wouldnt want one in that color. Imo the best color for the new ones is white.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i have heard those 4.0 are auctually pretty powerful engines not like the 3.8L sorry guys 8)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online