Well, at least I broke my goal of 120.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2019232508

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
Red96GT said:
Has more torque than I thought it would.

I guess I'll take that as a compliment ;D

This whole dyno thing is just making me want to do a m90 setup even more.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Thats not bad, still mad ford continues to overrate their cars. Look on the bright side, there is a blue V6 mustang on this board with a turbo setup making 426HP

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
white98stang said:
why so low hp??? i thought we were suppose to have 150 stock

As stated above, that's the crank number. There's a power loss as the power makes it way through the driveline. Stock, the engine may very make that 150hp, but by the time the power reaches the wheels there is some loss.

So, if you pull the engine from the car and put it on an engine dyno, you'll see much higher numbers.

94Vert

Reaction score
With your mods though I would think it should be higher.

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
94Vert said:
With your mods though I would think it should be higher.

Considering I've HEARD that stock autos sometimes barely break 100rwhp, I'm not going to complain at all.

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
(please do not take offense to following post. your sixer is SEXY.)

Thats the lamest dyno pull i've ever honestly seen.

I was waiting for it to go WOT, and then....the pull was over. :(

Disclaimer: Your stang is sexy. Honesty is the best policy. Your stang, is sexy.

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
FIVELITERS said:
(please do not take offense to following post. your sixer is SEXY.)

Thats the lamest dyno pull i've ever honestly seen.

I was waiting for it to go WOT, and then....the pull was over. :(

Disclaimer: Your stang is sexy. Honesty is the best policy. Your stang, is sexy.

Believe me, I was disappointed with the pull to. I hoped for at least a little something.

There was a side viewing room, but it was too damn packed for me to get in there with the camera. I think it would have looked a lot better fromt he side. Plus you couldn't really the car very well from where I was. But the group I was with was sitting in the way back of the side room, aka at the rear wheels. They said it sounded really good for a V6.

On a side note. One of the guys I was with has a 94 GT. CAI, minor exhaust work, and 65mm TB. I was standing with him and the group when they did his pulls. As soon as the HiTech Motorsports guys went WOT on his car, everyone I was with just started saying things like, "Weak!" Just looking at the car, his pull didn't look much different than mine, lol. He got 189hp and about 255tq.

94Vert

Reaction score
How many miles are on your car? Have you done a full tune recently? Did you clean your maf? One mag said they gained 7 hp just by cleaning their maf.

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
I'm coming up on 126k. The only tune I have on my car is an X-Cal2. No, I didn't clean it.

white98stang

Reaction score
i learn something new everyday... but you put a H pipe on so that is power loss right???

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
white98stang said:
i learn something new everyday... but you put a H pipe on so that is power loss right???

I have straight pipes. However, I would like to redo my exahust. I want LTs and a midpipe. Right now I have niether of the two. But I don't think I'll do that anytime soon. After this whole dyno day thing I've been really want to do an m90 swap.

Also, are you a member at 3.8mustang.com? You may want to check things out there. I don't have anything against this site, but most of the guys around here have v8s.

white98stang

Reaction score
v6mustang94 said:
white98stang said:

I have straight pipes. However, I would like to redo my exahust. I want LTs and a midpipe. Right now I have niether of the two. But I don't think I'll do that anytime soon. After this whole dyno day thing I've been really want to do an m90 swap.

Also, are you a member at 3.8mustang.com? You may want to check things out there. I don't have anything against this site, but most of the guys around here have v8s.

yea i actually have an account there but im a lot more active on this site i guess because i know the people better and there really good at all around everyting from 8s to 6s but im going to try to get more active there... appreciate the advice :banana:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online

No members online now.