OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
97blackgt said:
good results man...

keep up the moding

Planning on it O0

Right now I have a lsit of three things I want to do.

1) Gears/t-lock or gears/8.8

2) Suspension

3) m90

I really, really, really, want the m90, but I live at home and my parents have the garage. To top it off my dad complains anytime I want to take the engine apart for something because of the downtime and potential problems. I think when it comes down to it though, if I buy all the parts for what I want to do, he can't really say no. Suspension is mainly an appearence thing to me. I don't do any "performance" driving so to speak excpet for WOT on the backroads to my house. So I think if I do anything this spring/summer, it will be gears. It will help speed the car up a little and hold me over. Then I could do the m90 setup near the close of winter. I could do it sooner but there won't be much of a point since I can't open it up on the backroads midwinter. Plus the additional waiting time would give me time to save up more funds and make sure I have all the parts before I start. Also, the wait would give me a chance to have more people to question. I know there's at least one guy at 3.8 who is in the works of an m90 setup. I think he's just getting parts at the moment, but the longer I wait, the better chance I have of having someone to turn to with questions.

There's soooo many things I can do at this point, and since I live at home with basically no bills, I have plenty of cash to spend. I just hate spending it, lol. :hammer:

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
Well it looks like I might actually be getting an m90.

A local has nearly all the parts for me. It's not quite official yet but I'm pretty positive I'll be buying it in the near future. O0

97blackgt

Reaction score
decent man hurry up and get some pic up so i can see what all this hype is about!! :banana:

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
nice to see someone putting some money into the sixes...usually that are female owned and badly negleted lol but your not surprised that a lot of us are v8'ers are you?? :dunno:

ripper

Reaction score
Nice job with that 6er man those are good numbers if ya ask me.

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
nice to see someone putting some money into the sixes...usually that are female owned and badly negleted lol but your not surprised that a lot of us are v8'ers are you?? :dunno:

I'm not suprised at all.

Stevo said:
Nice job with that 6er man those are good numbers if ya ask me.

Yeah they seem really low, but considering it's an auto 94 3.8, they are pretty damn good.

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
97blackgt said:
decent man hurry up and get some pic up so i can see what all this hype is about!! :banana:

I'm not sure of what you are looking for. But if you're talking about an m90 setup, here are some pics from one guys current project. http://www.3.8mustang.com/forum/showthread.php?t=184119&page=3 (this is a link to page three. It's the page where you get a decent look at an m90 setup. In the last pic of page three is MySteed's m112'ed (03-04 Cobra S/C) 4.2 V6.)

And here's a video of another guys m90 stang. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8E5qfePMwE

And another guys m90 stang. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1974886225626767951&q=m90+mustang

Teal_Beast

Reaction score
grats on the dyno, i'd recomend a Split port swap over an M90 swap if i could but goodluck either way.

97blackgt

Reaction score
yeah i was wondering what the m-90 was but now i know..

nice vids, and good luck with gettin ur setup :drunk:

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
Teal_Beast said:
grats on the dyno, i'd recomend a Split port swap over an M90 swap if i could but goodluck either way.

Well, considering that MySteed with his 4.2 Split Port and M112 is only hitting high 13's with 250 to the wheels. The m90 setup is just as good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online