My yellow 02 GT Vert

Wild Horses

Reaction score
I think i got a hell of a deal with that trade. Swapping my SVE seats into it and throwing a strategy tune on it for now and im driving. The no start condition was a tank of white fuel...

Things to come very soon... Lowering springs, Style bar, and a mach chin. Gonna do some matte black inserts on the body as well.. Gonna look great.

WISH I HAD SOMETHING BETTER THAN AN IPHONE TO TAKE PICS
image_zpsftq9n3ql.jpg

image_zpsjay0gbdm.jpg

image_zpsrga27yqk.jpg

image_zpsya00nuif.jpg

image_zpso3mjgrb2.jpg

image_zpsabaggrh6.jpg

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Im going to paint it this spring... Different story if it were the screaming yellow. I like it, i just think im gonna get tired of it.

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
It would be safe to assume that lowering it is in the very near future??

Idk. I was thinking with the trac control on this one I could get some rally tires.

Haha. Yea. She'll be sitting quite low very soon.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Nice dude. Holy wheel gap hahaha. Mine sat like that for 2 years so I know the feeling. That thing on the ground with those fr's is gonna look wicked. Oh and I see that steering wheel lace up cover, I had one awhile ago on my lincoln (now my dads again lol)

5-oh-MUSTANG

Reaction score
I dont think u even need to jack it up to work under it LOL. Nice pick up man, what color would u paint it if u were to?

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Nice dude. Holy wheel gap hahaha. Mine sat like that for 2 years so I know the feeling. That thing on the ground with those fr's is gonna look wicked. Oh and I see that steering wheel lace up cover, I had one awhile ago on my lincoln (now my dads again lol)

That wheel cover is in the trash now. Wheel is in perfect shape. Must have been on there for a long time.

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
I dont think u even need to jack it up to work under it LOL. Nice pick up man, what color would u paint it if u were to?

Yea I scored major.

And paint... I'm debating between sonic blue or the dark charcoal. Sonic blue Verts with black tops look amazing I think. I love the dark charcoal silver color though too. Not sure the name. Prob going with sonic

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
You traded your white coupe for this? Straight up?

Kept my wheels/tires, tuner, and my new racing seats. Everything else went with the 98. This car is a much better foundation to start with. I'm thinking about a mild turbo setup.

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Nice.

Welcome to the 'vert lyfe.

I know, right? Is it lame that I had the top down with windows up and full heat while it was 37* out? Just wanted to make sure it worked you know? Lmao. I like it. The yellow get A TON OF ATENNTION. So weird.

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
Ballzy.

I got dared to put the top down on the way to a show a few weeks ago.

Low 40s and windows down lol

Sent from tha trap house.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online