My yellow 02 GT Vert

FOUSH

Reaction score
Brings back memories that's what my mustang looked like when I bought it new.

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Well. Here she is stanced out, with the mach lip, bullet fuel door, grille delete with my sn95 pony in there, and my 17x9/18x10.5 wheel combo. I'm digging the new look even though she's FILTHY right now. Weather has been so bad here in Maryland.

Still need to paint the wheels. Anyone care to photoshop some black ones on there? Not too good with color overlays yet.
image_zpsomg3uve1.jpg

image_zpsuhz11afq.jpg

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
You need to change your sig FYI. What did you lower it on?

Hah. Yea I'm working on it. Need to get a nice clean pic first.

And ill prob get flamed for this, but I had some stock 04 coupe coils laying around that I cut a single coil off the rear and a coil and quarter off the fronts all without isos and that's how she sits. It's got a TINY bounce but it actually rides pretty damn nice for as low as I got it. It'll work till I get some decent springs. Not sure if anyone's compared them but stock vert coils are like an inch taller than coupes. So I got even a little more drop. It's def headed in the right direction.

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Here's a before and after.
Cant wait to see how she looks with the top down layed out like it is now.
image_zpshejv8h6r.jpg

image_zpsi1t3dwib.jpg

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
One more thing. Not gonna waste money on the style bar when I can get a nice roll cage for a little more. I'd like to do a little road racing and autoX with this one. Ford did a pretty decent job making the verts stiff minus a roof. Maybe the updated control arms or whatever but it handles WAY better than the 98.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online

No members online now.