Nacho is making a return to Mustangland

OP
OP
N

Nacho98

Reaction score
No build date yet but got an ETA of April 5th! Cruising right along, damn.

OP
OP
N

Nacho98

Reaction score
Car went from "in processing" to "in production" yesterday morning, and today the window sticker is up! By far the best part so far. ETA is still April 5th, so that date is fast approaching. Making today even better, I got a 15% bonus today and a 5% raise...w0000t

OP
OP
N

Nacho98

Reaction score
The only things I might do are tint, GT500 axlebacks, and maybe lower it a little. Don't want to mess with the warranty too much, plus the car should be great out of the box.

ETA got pushed back from Saturday 4/5 to Friday 4/11. Now if it came in on Wednesday 4/9 that would be perfect since I could pick it up Wednesday and then take Thurs/Fri off to have a four day weekend to do a full detail right away and then spend the weekend driving it. I'm not too bummed that the ETA got pushed back since that gives the weather/roads a week to get better and for the damn city to go around filling the gargantuan potholes everywhere.

Mustang Mark

Reaction score
Congrats on the soon to be new car. You definitely won't regret a new 5.0 or an s197 for that matter.

OP
OP
N

Nacho98

Reaction score
The Beetle is a fantastic car and my wife is still smitten with it, as am I. Both of our VWs have been great, problem free (and hers is a first year car), and the service has been excellent from our dealer. Very happy with VW, I will consider another in the future.

Thanks guys, feels good to be back! More than anything I just needed to get back into something RWD.

OP
OP
N

Nacho98

Reaction score
Man, the car finished being built on 3/17 and today, 3/19, it had already shipped! I thought for sure it was going to sit in the holding lot outside the factory for like 2+ weeks. Along with that came an updated ETA of 4/9. This is going crazy quick!

OP
OP
N

Nacho98

Reaction score
picked up a set of gt500 axlebacks from tousley today and got a set of lloyds embroidered floor/trunk mats from american muscle, and a stubby antenna from cravenspeed, wooot

Win

Legend
Reaction score
picked up a set of gt500 axlebacks from tousley today and got a set of lloyds embroidered floor/trunk mats from american muscle, and a stubby antenna from cravenspeed, wooot

Quads?

If it was just the regular GT500 axle backs I could have hooked you up were trading in our 11 5.0 and I'm taking ours off.

OP
OP
N

Nacho98

Reaction score
Quads?

If it was just the regular GT500 axle backs I could have hooked you up were trading in our 11 5.0 and I'm taking ours off.

Thanks homeslice but it's the regular ones, the quads are cool but you have to cut the bumper to fit the valance, which I definitely don't want to do on a new car...the quads look badass though.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks homeslice but it's the regular ones, the quads are cool but you have to cut the bumper to fit the valance, which I definitely don't want to do on a new car...the quads look badass though.

Dang I would have sold you ours. I was going to ask 200

OP
OP
N

Nacho98

Reaction score
haha thanks man but im good with the axlebacks

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Just did an aluminum drive shaft and 4.10's on a 2014. Gears and a drive shaft, and short shifter are MUSTs :)

Edit: Re-read that you have an auto. Doing 3.73 and drive shaft in an auto in 2 weeks or so, could give a better review on that then :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online