Need any Wiring Diagrams? (Stereo, Alarm and/or Crusie Control)

SonicStang

Reaction score
Hey matt can you help me out with a mach1000 wiring diagram? I bought the system from a friend but without the harness...

philoldsmobile

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
I found a diagram of the stereo for the mach:

Stereo.gif

hi,

i'm installing an ipod compatible head unit into my SN95 (96 export spec V6) and dont want to use the stock amp..

if i cut and isolate wires 1 and 3 on the power connector, am i right in assuming the amp simply wont function? i am running new speaker cables directly to the speakers from the head unit, as no suitable interface is available over here...

is there any chance of it affecting anything else, all seems fine in a test, but i want ti be sure before i solder / heatshrink everything..

BTW, i have no remote entry or alarm....

SonicStang

Reaction score
I'd say yes. But you can try without cutting the cables - just pull the plug from the socket and use some cables to bridge 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and see what happens.

kspilly

Reaction score
Wondering if you can hook me up with the stereo wiring for an 01 Cobra? A friend has one and wants to wire in a new deck without using an adapter. Let me know what you can do.
:)

fatman2k4

Reaction score
A couple of my friends have Elemental Designs subs and amp...they sound really good and are made to last......and they aren't very expensive.....I'm going to put two of their 10's in my next car.....or maybe a 18"....hehe..

Here's the link to their site...
http://www.edesignaudio.com/edv2/index.php

And here are some videos of their subs.....the videos do no justification of how powerful they are.......click on 'e' and find Elemental Designs...

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos.html

Wayne

Reaction score
I did a down load but my computer says it needs a program to open the file. what program would that be :help2:

tgreenwood

Reaction score
Do you have any wiring diagrams for the mach 460 in a 94 gt? I have no sound from speakers. thanks Travis

kintek

Reaction score
Matt do you what the wire specs would be for a 95 3.8 so I can get my alarm hooked up on it myself. Thanks

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
MARKCORE said:
Alarm diagram - 95 Cobra

Thanks!!!

have you ever installed an alarm? Do you know how to wire relays and understand how to diagnose and correctly wire into the master switch of the 5 wire doorlocks? Security is not for those that have installed a deck/amp and a few speakers, security is an entirely different beast.

A good alarm with a bad install will leave you wondering if your car was stolen or if you forgot where you parked it on a good day. on a bad day it can leave you stranded somewhere with a large repair bill and tow bill as well. I really recomend alarms be put in by pros as even they will get one tha will make them cuss more then they would like.

sn95jones

Reaction score
I am needing a stereo diagram for the 96' GT without the MACH 460 system. Going to be swapping out my POS aftermarket headunit tomorrow

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
go to your local auto parts store and buy a ford 70-1770 hrns and its as easy as connecting the yellow to the yellow, red to red, black to black and then plugging into the factory wiring.

I would suggest you pull the stock deck out before you buy the hrns as its not uncommon to have a premium sound system inbetween the mach and the standard and not know it. The regular stereo has two large rectangular hrns's that are the same size, the premium has a smaller square hrns with the larger rectangular.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online

No members online now.