Need help deciding how I should upgrade my front bumper

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
yea i bet! god what a good lookin front lip add on! i like that better then my $700 cervinis front bumper. dam wish i woulda seen this pic when i was diggin around for some bumpers, lol!

xenon makes a lip add on too that looks ok but not with stock side shirts.

94XENONFRONT.jpg

but that one drop top posted is the way to go imo!

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
pedrosf1.jpg

Doesn't look good with 4x4 stance AT ALL...
eeeewwww! thts the same lip?

yea lowered would have to look better! but i still dig it. thats a saleen bumper too and that little hole throws it off.

ScottyDsntKnow

Reaction score
I actually like the xenon better... looks really good with side exhaust too. However the BEST lip is the abc exclusive Cobra lip if you can find one that fits properly anyway...

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
nothing looks good with the 4x4 stance

That Wings West front splitter looks better on darker cars from the pics that are being posted.

ScottyDsntKnow

Reaction score
nothing looks good with the 4x4 stance

That Wings West front splitter looks better on darker cars from the pics that are being posted.

Agreed, if someone considering paint/body stuff still has the stock suspension they need to fix that first.

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
I think a cobra bumper would look great on your car along with the hood and spoiler

Marvin97

Reaction score
I've been considering going back to a gt bumper cover with a mach1 chin spoiler

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
marvin dude you should keep your bumper. looks way better than the mach 1 chin.

ScottyDsntKnow

Reaction score
Not a fan of the saleen bumpers at all myself. Like the hoods and s281/381/T1 wings tho... best looking bumpers on the 94-98 cars are the OEM Cobra and the ABC Cobra bumper with the lip. Too bad ABC is sketchy at best on quality...

The Xenon bumper and the Cervinis stalker are nice too...

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
There was a add on splitter that I liked for the stock GT cover. I think abcexclusive sells it. I was almost ready to go this route but decided I just like the stock Cobra cover too much to try something else.

IMG_9385.jpg

IMG_9384.jpg

[MENTION=17070]Tony[/MENTION] [MENTION=10188]white95[/MENTION] [MENTION=8293]OnyxCobra[/MENTION]

Well I wasn't looking for one but recently saw one of these Wings West front splitters for sale cheap so I snatched it up.

Now I was going to just paint in DFG to match but I like the look of the newer cars that are coming with splitters, vettes etc and they are usually in black.

Just curious if a subtle black contrast against my DFG would be noticeable or even trying a Carbon Fiber 3M wrap on it.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I say color match it myself. When I see parts like that that are not the same color on cars that didn't come with them I just assume they didn't have the cash to paint it and its just the gelcoat.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
yeah if it was just a splitter i think you could get away with it in black but since it goes up the bumper I think body color would be the best overall choice. definitely don't see too many of these lips around.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
yeah if it was just a splitter i think you could get away with it in black but since it goes up the bumper I think body color would be the best overall choice. definitely don't see too many of these lips around.

This ^

I just finished building a splitter for mine but since it doesn't follow the bumper I left it black.

I would definitely color match it.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
love that splitter. you could pull off the black on the splitter maybe if you had the hood cowl area black too. maybe the side skirts too. i'll chop up something and post it real quick.

don't look too bad? idk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78

Members online