Need some muffler choices Opinions

Randy

Reaction score
What mufflers sound the best to you ? And give added bottom.. I have flow master that are worn out right... / just got the 95 GTS it has 2.5 in pipes and a lot of mods to the engine .. x 303 cam 1.7 roller rockers.. TFS twisted heads.. 65mm throttle body 77 mm pro M mass air meter MSD pro billet dist ignition coil and ignition timing retard adjuster. the exhaust turns down right behind the captains chair and navigation center.. its loud and hot.. What would be the best in your expertise opinions.. I was leaning back to Flow Master

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Mufflers are all personal preference. Get whatever you think sounds good, not us. It's you car.

With that out of the way, borla stingers sound awesome. And so do my SLP LM1s.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
I love bassani and borla.... I've run so many different mufflers... This time I went Bassani O/R X with Saleen mufflers. It sounds bad ass

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i prefer the sound of chambered mufflers on the pushrod SN95s.... Flowmasters with an h-pipe was a solid preference for me :)

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
MAC Flowpaths!! I have MAC longtubes, offroad X pipe and MAC Flowpath mufflers. Sounds wicked, sounded badass with just an offroad h pipe too

Addermk2

Reaction score
Mufflers are all personal preference. Get whatever you think sounds good, not us. It's you car.

With that out of the way, borla stingers sound awesome. And so do my SLP LM1s.

LM1s sound like a dirty bag off asshole. I know this because I had them, and hated them.

I have on flowmaster 40s, Mac Pro dumps (which I believe are the same muffler as the flow paths), SLP LM1s, and SLP Powerflo's. The powerflos are, by far, my favorite.

RichV

Reaction score
A pushrod 5.0 and Flowmaster are like Apple Pie. :) They drone like nobody's business, but the sound is awesome.

Although I was confused with something about a captain's chair? All I could envision was one of those 80's conversion vans with a La-Z-Boy bolted to the floor. :)

wildman97

Reaction score
I chose to run Spin-tech, I dint want mine to sound like the cookie cutter exhaust.

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
No cats for me and had magnaflow mufflers on and sounded good look up 12secsn95 on youtube and that was the exhaust on a few of the videos

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
[MENTION=8201]Addermk2[/MENTION] - Yes the MAC Pro Dumps are the MAC Flowpath mufflers. I have them, obviously modified for tailpipes and X pipe now.
Spintech Super ProStreet 9000s are really rowdy, sound so sick !

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
LM1s sound like a dirty bag off asshole. I know this because I had them, and hated them.

I have on flowmaster 40s, Mac Pro dumps (which I believe are the same muffler as the flow paths), SLP LM1s, and SLP Powerflo's. The powerflos are, by far, my favorite.

Exactly why mufflers are personal preference.

I had flowmaster before my SLPs and those were pure drone. They were annoying and had no uniqueness.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da8banger

Members online