New Edge or Keep my SN95?

98snakehorse

Reaction score
I would probably trade... whats the mileage on the new edge? I love the 94/98 body styling because they are more affordable and less common where I'm at. But I do think the new edge can look better with styling add-ons than the 94/98s. Like others had said that new edge will probably get you more money in the long run if you ever decide to sell. Sentimental value also plays a role though.

OP
OP
K

kvoriley

Reaction score
Should have read the entire thread first, but I'll give my opinion anyway. This one worked out for the better, for you. Looks isn't everything especially when you're dealing with cars of this age...

if I was you, the '97 for me hands-down. I owned an Aztec Gold '97 and my silver '04 was totaled by a careless driver 2 months ago. What I'm going to say might go against the grain but... there wasn't a single category, looks, performance, whatever where I preferred the '04 to my '97. You have the second-rarest color of 1997, it's rarer than a Mystic by several hundred cars, and good money invested. Keep it. (Which you're doing) Just my 2 cents

Yeah I think it worked out for the better, now that it didn't work out in kinda glad it didn't lol
i think I'm just going to get me a DD for winter/when the car is down, and start saving for paint

Mustanger

Reaction score
My son's Black 04 Mach 1 does not even come close to attracting the attention & thumbs up as this one does!

IMG_5843.jpg

IMG_5832.jpg

IMG_4115.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online