For Sale New edge parts interior/suspension

Thomas_W

Reaction score
All of these parts are off of my 99GT. Everything is original Grey Ford parts, not aftermarket. They were all painted Black by the previous owner. The paint job is actually pretty decent on them with no flaking, peeling or bubbling. I would of kept them on, but i found the matching dark charcoal pieces for the right price and my OCD kicked in. Lol

Driver and passenger interior door handle bezels:

drivers airbag (obviously not painted black, includes connector pigtail):

driver side knee panel and steel reinforcement (not shown, but included):

If someone wants all of it, i'll include free shipping and eat the paypal fees.

Otherwise, prices do not include paypal or shipping costs.

All prices are OBO, so feel free to make offers. If the parts arent sold, i'll trash them as i have enough stuff in my garage as it is.

OP
OP
T

Thomas_W

Reaction score
A few more parts.

Grey drivers side interior door handle-

GT instrument cluster- gauges all work fine. Odometer occassionally dims to unreadable values (in the daytime). Swapping this over to a V6 or GT is super simple (i can provide directions).

OP
OP
T

Thomas_W

Reaction score
Unknown brand of Front lowering springs. Roughly 1-1 1/2" drop. Factory isolators included.

Just pay shipping

I Will also have some Summit racing Brand upper and lower rear control arms in a few weeks. They will need bushings for sure, but im not going to expect much out of them.

OP
OP
T

Thomas_W

Reaction score
Alright fellas. If anyone wants this stuff, pay shipping and its yours. Id rather give it away than have to look at it take up precious space

OP
OP
T

Thomas_W

Reaction score
Aright..

if this stuff isnt gone by tuesday, its going in the trash. So if you want it, jusg pay shipping

OP
OP
T

Thomas_W

Reaction score
Come to find out, the control arms are for pre 99 models. They do need bushings, summit racing has the bushings for $100. Im 99% sure these are identical to the SVE arms, which the bushings for those are like $50 with a new hardware kit.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online