New Exhaust Installed- New Dyno Files Updated -Numbers

robb15033

Reaction score
Got my dyno tunes updated today after having the new exhaust, lowerintake manifold gasket put on.
RESULTS: In their own words: "Holly Fuck". I had to sign a waver because of the 300K miles on the car encase it blew up. Well, it didn't blow up, in fact it performed better than any other mother F'n V6 ever in that shop. Got me a 10HP gain (over tye last dyno runs)-(Remember base line is 125 HP). Most impressive dyno run in 12 years for a single port V6. I am very proud. I've been criticized on my choice of mods ect.. over the years, but now I fell delighted and want to say fuck you to all you dumb ass criticizers on different forums over the years telling me I've gone about it all wrong. I'm very proud. My little single port V6 is now documented to be making more power than any other out there anywhere. it's apparent, I have a bit of a clue as to how ta maintain a car properly, graet day! Car runs great!
Thanks for the venting/bragging. I've worked hard on the car and argued endlessly with dozens of dumb asses over the years.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea you vented with out stating ur numbers

OP
OP
robb15033

robb15033

Reaction score
Sorry, quite a rant there. Three too many Budwiesers. I went from 147HP to 152HP with new mid-pipe & headers. The car started with 125HP originally.
DYNOs004.jpg

DYNOs003.jpg

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
What shop do you go to that has 150 rwhp is the best performing v6 its ever seen? lol

Nice numbers for a singleport...but idk wtf your talking about or ranting about.

People were probably telling you not to waste your money on it cause its a singleport.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea I was gonna say ther was a guy in my club in az that had a huge turbo and was getting over 300 hp out of it. That might be the most they have seen, but that doesn't mean much.

OP
OP
robb15033

robb15033

Reaction score
No, No, No- Of course any comparison is apples to apples comparison to identical cars & mods. Think about it.... This is a singleport with only a few bolt-ons. That's what they are comparing it too.

OP
OP
robb15033

robb15033

Reaction score
No, I don't believe there are any in the country that dyno's any V6 on a regular basis. Except the obvios few, VMP, SSM, Tom Marano, ect. I know of and ask him questions at my shop about all the V6's he's worked on and about the twin turbo set up that was fairly popular in his shop years back. There's not too many singleport owners out there doing much with them at all, as compared to the 5.0 & 4.6 and alot of Cobra's I see there daily. That being said, I started out with 125HP, & gaining 27HP, that's a respectable total percentage increase, ehh?

Reaction score
Well, I guess it depends on what mods you have?

Here's what I'm doing:
4.2 short block (rebuilt to factory specs)
Split port heads (getting a bit of port work)
00-01 lower intake & windstar upper (both getting ported)
cam (still deciding)
Stock manifolds
H-pipe
99-04 gt cat back

Hoping for around 225 rwhp.

atlanticblue98

Reaction score

Here's what I'm doing:
cam (still deciding)
Stock manifolds
H-pipe
99-04 gt cat back

you should make a bit more than that.

6stang99 made 240rwhp on his 3.8 with unported stock splitport heads.

full exhaust, ported lower intake, windstar, custom cam, and tune

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score

Here's what I'm doing:
cam (still deciding)
Stock manifolds
H-pipe
99-04 gt cat back

Sounds like a lot of work to be on par with a stoxk 2v pi turd.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

OP
OP
robb15033

robb15033

Reaction score
I'm searching for a Stage3 Powerpack for sale. That'll happen & then talk about a blower. In the mean time, I could sell the car & pick up another Mustang project. I'm taking it day by day. I love this car, it was given to me & I've made it my own. There's not enough time in the day, or money in the bank-

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like a lot of work to be on par with a stoxk 2v pi turd.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I beg to differ. I keep up with bolt on s197's, without gears yet. With 4.10's it'll really wake up, and with the lower control arms it'll get it down to the ground better.

You all knock v6's so much, but in the long run it's cheaper to make a v6 faster than a v8 any day of the week.
Throw a blower at it.

The extra you spend in buying a gt, in like condition, over a v6, is enough to get a supercharger for the six cylinder, be at a solid 400 horse and blow the doors off the gt all day long.

LilRoush could have more fun explaining this.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Robb don't let anyone get you down about it. I love your car.

Besides, being the fastest ultimately comes down to who has the deepest pockets. I'm a struggling college student. I could care less.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stillridin