New from central NJ

smo

Reaction score
Hey whats up im Brendan, ive been on these boards plenty of times before just never registered. I talked to Shifty Powers on craigslist over some shocks and he gave me some good advice on my car and also said i should join here so i figured hell why not. i have a 94 gt with bbk shorty headers, bbk catted h pipe, fllowmaster mufflers, eibach lowering springs, CAI, 99 cobra rims and an msd distributer. I got the car about a year ago almost bone stock with just the distributer and an alpine headunit. It also came with primered hood and bumper which i replaced with other ones the same color as my car which cost $100 as opposed to the body shop that quoted me over a grand which is pretty nuts. Right now im considering buying some coilovers,mb battles,cc plates,cobra hood/bumper and a saleen spoiler. Then painting it white and calling it done haha. Im hoping to meet some new people maybe go to a few meets and just really see what this forum has to offer. thanks for reading my bs lol oh and heres a pic.
30uu4pv.jpg

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
Lol whys he have big stons chris?

Car looks clean brendan! You deffinately will be able to find some good parts on here and some other sites later on. And hopefully youll be able to join us for some things. Should check out the events section. Good lookin car though, what is the actual color?

And where in jersey are ya from?

OP
OP
smo

smo

Reaction score
lol yeh the picture was actually in front of the entrance to a quarry and yeh shifty im hoping to find some stuff on here maybe even sell some of the random stuff i have. the color is dark forest green its not my favorite thats why i want some type of white. and im from basking ridge its near warren/plainfield its a nice area not too many mustang guys but ive met a few. what do you drive shifty? i never even asked you lol

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
Oh ok. So central but northern Jersey... How far is that from morristown? quarry looks like its been shit down and is a nice place to take pics..

I drive the orange thing in the little avatar picture. Stick around here and you will meet quite a few more people in person for sure. and be sure to check out the events page man

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Welcome. I know DFG isn't high on your list of favorites, but the car is almost 20 years old and the paint tend to fade/look ugly. I think DFG like laser red needs to be repainted to get the true essence of the color since it has blue pearl in it. Looks amazing when repainted, but then again you can't go wrong with crystal white.

OP
OP
smo

smo

Reaction score
Welcome. I know DFG isn't high on your list of favorites, but the car is almost 20 years old and the paint tend to fade/look ugly. I think DFG like laser red needs to be repainted to get the true essence of the color since it has blue pearl in it. Looks amazing when repainted, but then again you can't go wrong with crystal white.

yeh i know what you mean my paint is crap and with the different shades of it too just makes it even worse. But i could definitely see liking it if i got it repainted, i got one of my fenders repainted and it looks damn good even tho the rest of my car looks like crap lol.

OP
OP
smo

smo

Reaction score
shifty- its about 20min from morristown and yeh that quarrys been shut down for a bit i wish i could go into it thatd make for some really good pics.
miss- yeh haha thanks
chris- lol thanks
clark- yeh ive seen, id think there would be more from pa everyone i know out there at least has one track car

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Welcome to the site...you should cruise with us to American Muscle. Click the link in my sig.

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
yeh i know what you mean my paint is crap and with the different shades of it too just makes it even worse. But i could definitely see liking it if i got it repainted, i got one of my fenders repainted and it looks damn good even tho the rest of my car looks like crap lol.

I got my hood painted, and fenders blended. It open my eyes on how nice this color once was fresh off the factory line. Its a very unusual green, its like version of a dark dark teal in a sense. Green/Blue, but mostly Green. But yeah when its faded it looks like poo. lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stillridin

Members online