New from central NJ

OP
OP
smo

smo

Reaction score
Welcome to the site...you should cruise with us to American Muscle. Click the link in my sig.
hell yeh that sounds awesome i just watched the video on the post looks like you guys had some fun last year

Smo my dad lives in morristown thats why I ask.. Gives me a better idea of where you are. But thats awesome man
Ahhh yeh i know a few people from motown lol and thanks again for getting me on here i just found that guy who owns that stang with the rims on it he hasnt been on in a while but his thread has most of the info i need anyway.

Try detailing the car real good, always brings back good color.
I did last summer and it did look pretty damn good i just hate how long it takes but ill probably get around to it sometime this summer

I got my hood painted, and fenders blended. It open my eyes on how nice this color once was fresh off the factory line. Its a very unusual green, its like version of a dark dark teal in a sense. Green/Blue, but mostly Green. But yeah when its faded it looks like poo. lol
damn i just looked at your sig dont know how i didnt notice it but looks real clean, what hood do you have?