new girl here

Status
Not open for further replies.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Are you yelling at me? :(

no. I was trying to bring attention to the fact that you left a forum because all the dudes went bonkers when you signed up.. . ..

lol.

Edit: I could never yell at you, Liz. :) Theres a 1 in 9,770 chance that you're my favorite memeber. :p

belber095

Legend
Reaction score
no. I was trying to bring attention to the fact that you left a forum because all the dudes went bonkers when you signed up.. . ..

lol.

Edit: I could never yell at you, Liz. :) Theres a 1 in 9,770 chance that you're my favorite memeber. :p
there's a 1 in 4 or so shot that i'm your favorite member under the age of 18 :D

fry

Reaction score

lol.

Good! I don't like people that yell! haha You're my fave boss man/admin btw. :)

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
welcome to the site.
Sorry if it's already been answered ( I didn't feel like reading through all the other leag humping posts) I use a photohosting site like photobucket for posting pics. Also i can access the pics from any puter I'm on.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Say... You said you were from southern Ohio right? Have you met svt slobra? Dudes cool as fawk, and will make you laugh till it literally hurts and he lives in kinda southern Ohio too. You should get to know the dude! ;)

sn95jones

Reaction score
Hmmmm not sure what to say in here... Is it someones birthday? Did someone die? Or did somebody find their first grey hair because if they did im out!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

belber095

Legend
Reaction score
Hmmmm not sure what to say in here... Is it someones birthday? Did someone die? Or did somebody find their first grey hair because if they did im out!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
not quite following ya jonesy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online