New guy from Nor*caL

121 to berryessa

Reaction score
New to the forum. I have a 95 Gt 5speed with some mods... shorty headers, mac exhuast, sts, cai, maf, lowered on eibach springs.

not my first Mustang, I had a 97 when I was nineteen that I flipped into a ditch. I was young and dumb....Then about ten years later I pick this
458182_3738022402255_92413755_o.jpg

Its slow as hell, but its mine and i love it! The name is Phil and im gonna try to update as much as I can.

Future mods to come are h/i/c... New tires... Cobra front bumper... New hood... and we will see what else comes my way.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Nice ride welcome to the forum . A nice hci would make that car alot more fun

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Welcome! Its cool to see another DFG mustang come aboard. Looks like the previous guy took care of it.

Locomoco

Reaction score
Welcome from sincity. Nice car. I know this is a noobish question what's h/I/c ? Still new to SN's :) my dad has always said no such thing as a stupid question :)

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Welcome from sincity. Nice car. I know this is a noobish question what's h/I/c ? Still new to SN's :) my dad has always said no such thing as a stupid question :)

ask and ye shall receive ;) H = heads, C = cams, I = Intake. Hope that helps beautiful cobra. Pushrod motors use this lingo because they were the first to have this package. Modulars can too, but its not common.

OP
OP

121 to berryessa

Reaction score
Yeah the guy before took care of the car, since I had I had to fix a few things tho. Its not my daily driver, so the miles should stay low. Its at 106,000 now. The motor still runs strong although my bugeye will dust it.

Locomoco

Reaction score
ask and ye shall receive ;) H = heads, C = cams, I = Intake. Hope that helps beautiful cobra. Pushrod motors use this lingo because they were the first to have this package. Modulars can too, but its not common.

Thanks for the info :) and not making me feel like a complete dumb ass. Great group of people on this forum

cobra head

Reaction score
welcome to the madness cant ask for a better group of ppl then what u have right here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online

No members online now.