New guy from Russian Federation

MaksFrai

Reaction score
Good day, my name is Max, I'm from Russia.
Unfortunately I speak English poorly, so google translate and therefore the transfer can not be correct, for that I beg your pardon.
It should start with the fact that in our country it is customary to dream of a Mustang, but to go to buy on credit Focus, Prius, Mazda-6, and so on (especially popular Japanese supported the auto industry, cheap and cheerful) The population of the city of 390,000 people, of whom only 2 persons have a Mustang (one of them is me) ... catch the point?)) Spare parts are not who does not carry in services have not a clue about how to repair the car, Russian forums are very poor information on the technical part of the horse. And of course the price ... .a it bites my Stang 1999 release with an automatic transmission and the V6 I bought 2 years ago for $ 19,000, due to the fact that the customs clearance of the car of your country worth as much as the car itself (a pitiful attempt support domestic producers), as of today, the dollar rose to two times the average wage (at current exchange rate) of $ 230 per month, so the Mustang dream, but do not buy. In our country, is known and loved 1 and 5 generation, I do so was until I saw the SN-95 live, he won my heart, later I bought it, true childhood dream to have a Mustang, it is me just does not disappoint in 2 years with each kilometer traveled, I enjoy it more and it does not matter how much it costs and how difficult it is to maintain it, at the wheel, I feel like a completely different person. I do not know how you are Russian but I hope that this fact will not affect the communication in your forum just an insane amount of interesting and useful information
20151018150407_zps0w6bqbiv.jpg
[/URL]
2016504195443_zps9modrijw.jpg
[/URL]

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Welcome! Glad to see you enjoy the mustang, this forum is the best place to get helpful information from knowledgeable people. Nice clean car!

ReplicaR

Reaction score
Привет Макс. Меня зовут Дима, у меня Мустанг 94ого года. Добро пожаловать а форум, приятно увидеть других людей с родины. Я жыву в Лос Анжелесе, так что Мустанг здесь на много доступнее чем в Россие.

What's up Max. My name is Dmitry, and I've got a 1994 Mustang GT. Welcome to the forum, always a pleasure to meet others from the motherland. I live in Los Angeles, so Mustangs are a lot more attainable here.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
welcome! It must be fun to roll around town then with so few being there. My 94 was the 2nd of its year in my town and it got a lot of looks for a few weeks before they were everywhere. I have a friend with an old hemi-cuda in austria I help by shipping parts he needs if you need any help let me know.

OP
OP
M

MaksFrai

Reaction score
welcome! It must be fun to roll around town then with so few being there. My 94 was the 2nd of its year in my town and it got a lot of looks for a few weeks before they were everywhere. I have a friend with an old hemi-cuda in austria I help by shipping parts he needs if you need any help let me know.
You're right , views , fingers , photo to instagram , a lot of questions and delights throughout the summer season ( horse in winter paddock ) about the shipment of parts I will consider in planning kit Cobra and swap on the V8 with a manual transmission , but it's not until next year .

OP
OP
M

MaksFrai

Reaction score
Привет Макс. Меня зовут Дима, у меня Мустанг 94ого года. Добро пожаловать а форум, приятно увидеть других людей с родины. Я жыву в Лос Анжелесе, так что Мустанг здесь на много доступнее чем в Россие.

What's up Max. My name is Dmitry, and I've got a 1994 Mustang GT. Welcome to the forum, always a pleasure to meet others from the motherland. I live in Los Angeles, so Mustangs are a lot more attainable here.
Дима привет, а я все гадал, есть тут наши или нет, очень приятно встретить так сказать своего)
PS Я в небольшом замешательстве, у нас бытует мнение что в штатах ценится именно ристайл с 99го (98)….но судя по форуму на родине коня тащатся именно с 94го, это так?
Dima hello , and I wondered , is there or not , our very nice to meet so to say his )
PS I'm in a little confusion , we have an opinion that states it is appreciated ristayl with 99 ( 98 ) ... .no judging from the forum on the home of horse drags it to 94 , it is so ?

Nighttrain

Reaction score
Im not sure what youre saying above, but welcome to the site. Super nice car too! If youre looking for good parts shipped in Abood is a good guy to talk to. He parts out mustangs all the time. Again welcome!

ReplicaR

Reaction score
Дима привет, а я все гадал, есть тут наши или нет, очень приятно встретить так сказать своего)
PS Я в небольшом замешательстве, у нас бытует мнение что в штатах ценится именно ристайл с 99го (98)….но судя по форуму на родине коня тащатся именно с 94го, это так?
Dima hello , and I wondered , is there or not , our very nice to meet so to say his )
PS I'm in a little confusion , we have an opinion that states it is appreciated ristayl with 99 ( 98 ) ... .no judging from the forum on the home of horse drags it to 94 , it is so ?

В США, 94-98 Мустанг самый дешовый на данный момент. 79-93 Мустанг потехоньку становитса дороже, а 99-04 Мустанг до сих пор теряет цену. Ты просто попал на форум посвящёный к 94-98 Мустангам, по етому кажется что они полее популярные чем 99-04. На самом деле, я думаю что 94-98 и 99-04 примерно одинаковы по популярности. Как только вышал новый Мустанг с 5.0 и 420+ ЛС, все завыли про другие Мустанги

In US, 94-98 Mustang is the cheapest at the moment. 79-93 Mustang is starting to gain it's price again, and 99-04 Mustang is depreciating. It's the fact that you ended up on this forum, that gives you an impression that they are more popular than 99-04. In reality, 94-98 and 99-04 is about the same. As soon as the new Mustang with 5.0 and 420+ HP came out, everyone forgot about the other Mustangs.

Mustanger

Reaction score
Hi Mak ! from Oregon...Glad to have you with us & to know that Mustangs are so popular in your country. We can understand you pretty well so far & I love trying to figure out any hard parts...just keep posting us! We will try & help you any way we can!

You Mustang is beautiful!!! I love the color & it is obvious you love her just look how clean she is! You have a very nice garage my friend a perfect place to keep her in Winter.

OP
OP
M

MaksFrai

Reaction score
Thanks again for the warm welcome!
Welcome from Canada!
Great to have you!
During dry cleaning of the cabin I found a few Canadian coins, hence my Stang was operated in Canada, now these coins mascot)

HuskerGT

Reaction score
Welcome from the middle of the US (Nebraska). And congrats on the new purchase!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online