New Member from Orange, CA

Ralatorre9

Reaction score
Looking for a mustang/cobra club to roll and cruise in the Orange County area of Southern California.
I own a 97' Cobra with the regular bolt ons. o/r xpipe, alum. driveshaft, 3.73's, bbk sr cai, lowered 2", few cosmetics.

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
beautiful car, i've seen your YouTube videos lol. good spanking on the evos.

wasn't your car for sale a little bit ago? did you buy it or were you selling it? if that's the same car, that is one clean car! get some pics up.

OP
OP
R

Ralatorre9

Reaction score
beautiful car, i've seen your YouTube videos lol. good spanking on the evos.

wasn't your car for sale a little bit ago? did you buy it or were you selling it? if that's the same car, that is one clean car! get some pics up.

Yea I was thinking about selling it a while back but changed my mind.

I'm kind of a lone ranger out in the O.C. area. It's hard to find fellow mustangs to cruise with.
Where do you stay?

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Yea I was thinking about selling it a while back but chaged my mind. So yes that was me.
Took a few evos from a roll, how did you find my videos by the way? Haha.

I'm kind of a lone ranger out in the O.C. area. It's hard to find fellow mustangs to cruise with.
Where do you stay?
Good thing, that car is super clean. My friend wanted to take a road trip over there and buy it lol. Yeah I saw that, and I was surprised. Good kills for sure. Oh just browsing you tube vids.

I hear you it seems to be every man for him self; I'm not in California btw. I'm in AZ; it's the wild wild west.

OP
OP
R

Ralatorre9

Reaction score
I go out to AZ every other month near the tri.state area near needles off the 40! To go shooting and what not.

I've got some good advice so far from guys on here. Very happy i joined the forums!
I'll still let the Cobra go for a little under 8k though (still under 70k miles), I might join "the dark side" and get an 05-06 (ls2) GTO, Charger SRT8, or even IDEALLY an 03-04 Cobra if the funds are right.

96stang69

Reaction score
Hi there you should hang out with me on svtp we have a lot of cruises in brea and today a couple of cobra buddy's went to gmr . Unfortunately I could go this time but hit me up on here or pm your number and I'll let you know of cruises

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bwiz760

Members online