New pics of the cobra!!!

OP
OP
dczsvt

dczsvt

Reaction score
So I took more pictures today along with my buddies 66 stang with the original straight 6 in it.....also had a lil fun after taking pictures and made my first PAIR of black marks:)

001-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

003-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

008-2.jpg

011-1.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

016-1.jpg

017-1.jpg

OP
OP
dczsvt

dczsvt

Reaction score
Niccce!!! I think maybe when I get my 10.5" Cobras ill burn these off in a bigger parking lot lol I ran out of parking lot with these lol but I figured they cant be too bad for 3.08 gears and barely having a clutch left lol

OP
OP
dczsvt

dczsvt

Reaction score
unleashthebeast said:
ur ride is cool,,,,,, wider tires on the back would make it look even better
YES!!! Even WIDER black marks lol 315's are in the near future, decided Ill just get two new Cobra wheels and tires instead of spending twice as much for a whole new set.....HOPEFULLY, no promises tho, HOPEFULLY ill have 4.10 gears, spec 2 clutch, 10.5" Cobras on the rear, and my suspension work complete...Im a month off schedule but better late then never right?

BruhBrahBrad

Reaction score
Lol your marks look wider than mine but my rim is wider and im running 295s

BruhBrahBrad

Reaction score
might just be the angle I took the pic at, cause I remember them bein wider in real life.

OP
OP
dczsvt

dczsvt

Reaction score
My mom got her new camera in the other day, so I decided I needed to break it in with some pics :thumbsup: I promise this is my last batch of pics until I REALLY get some work done on the car (i.e. paint, suspension, 4.10 gears, and lights) also I painted the lower valance on the rear bumper
0033-1.jpg

0043-1.jpg

0052-1.jpg

0063-1.jpg

I took these right outside of where I work
0152.jpg

0163.jpg

0173.jpg

0182.jpg

0192.jpg

0202.jpg

0212.jpg

0222.jpg

0232.jpg

0242.jpg

0252.jpg

This next batch was at W-K Chevrolet in Sedalia, MO ONLY because its VERY well lit up
026.jpg

0272.jpg

030.jpg

032.jpg

033.jpg

0352.jpg

0362.jpg

0372.jpg

This next batch was took in Downtown Sedalia, MO it was also supposed to be very well lit but didnt work out as good
0382.jpg

042.jpg

046.jpg

048.jpg

On the way back home, some people have asked how well my HIDs are at night, again bad night pics but you get the hint
052.jpg

053.jpg

And of course a video, just a lil take off

Bouttime09

Reaction score
Get that thing lowered it's gonna be tits. How can one not LOVE Rio Red?!

OP
OP
dczsvt

dczsvt

Reaction score
Bouttime09 said:
Get that thing lowered it's gonna be tits. How can one not LOVE Rio Red?!
Now that confuses me, I went to Oriellys the other day to get a price quote on my paint in a rattle can and he said Id need about 2 cans to do my side skirts, side scoops, door handles and the tail light bezels when i get the smoked 96-98 verticals from AM. Anyways he says its a Vermillion Red and not a Rio Red like I and everyone else had thought. He ran the door number and everything right so its got me confused.....Also I dont know if I wanna get my 4.10 gears, lowerin springs, black FR500s, and HIDs OR if i wanna get the TrickFlow black top end kit since im fixing my head gasket

Bouttime09

Reaction score
Whatever you do. Don't get the wheels before you lower it. Second does it say E8? Rio Red...what is this vermillion that you speak of?!

OP
OP
dczsvt

dczsvt

Reaction score
Bouttime09 said:
Whatever you do. Don't get the wheels before you lower it. Second does it say E8? Rio Red...what is this vermillion that you speak of?!
I was gunna get it all at once if i went that way, Ive got a $7k bonus coming but im trying to limit myself to $3k in parts, the rest is going to moving to Mooresville, North Carolina for school.....ill look and see what the number is, gotta get my rain coat on lol.....well i looked at the paint paper he gave me and it even says E8 on the paper, but calls for a vermillion red

Bouttime09

Reaction score
Maybe they have to call it something different because it is Ford's color...i dunno

OP
OP
dczsvt

dczsvt

Reaction score
So just keeping everyone updated I have started the body work on all my flat black pieces. I have the door handles and side scoops already painted and finished, just took off the side skirts last night and just finished spraying them with primer, so ill let them dry while I'm at work and wet sand those that way theyre ready to be painted :thumbsup:

OP
OP
dczsvt

dczsvt

Reaction score
Just a more recent update...all the black pieces are now and red (side scoops, door handles, side skirts, and the new smoked vertical tail lights) its at Ford as we speak getting the new parts installed and getting the heads fixed (what seemed like a head gasket leak ended up being a cracked head) new parts include:
FRPP 4.10 gears w/ Master Bearing kit
FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft
Spec Stage 2 clutch kit with Spec Aluminum Flywheel
Eibach Sportline Springs (wrapped the ends in electrical tape
KYB AGX Adjustable shocks/struts with quad shocks
17x9 & 17x10.5 Black w chrome lip FR500's
(2) Mikey Thompson 315/35R17 Street Radials
4300K HID kit for headlights and foglights from hidguy
Smoked Vertical Tail lights with the sequential wiring harness from webelectric
I think thats about it, I wont take pics yet until it all gets finished.....gotta tease yall for a lil longer lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online