New Roush guy, south fl

proudgeek

Reaction score
I get so fawking jelly every time you post that beautiful beast!!!!

Also of living in Florida. I’m in process of getting an office in Tampa. I’ll be joining all you guys in about 12-18 months hopefully.

thanks!

The Tampa area is nice. There are some nice shows in the Orlando area. Let me know once you make the move.

proudgeek

Reaction score
DUDE!!! that is gorgeous!!!! i wish mine was that well documented! i got such a good deal because the prev owner wasn't really familiar with Roush...pros and cons lol

but that thing is mint!

Thanks! I even have the loan application and payoff receipt.

Enjoy your car. I hardly drive this one since its low miles. I spent over 40 hours doing paint correction and even some wetsanding when i got the car. Sometimes i dont even want to wipe it down :)

Join the “stangs of south florida” facebook group. Tons of meets in the tri county area down here.

OP
OP
Rocco_Roush

Rocco_Roush

Reaction score
Thanks! I even have the loan application and payoff receipt.

Enjoy your car. I hardly drive this one since its low miles. I spent over 40 hours doing paint correction and even some wetsanding when i got the car. Sometimes i dont even want to wipe it down :)

Join the “stangs of south florida” facebook group. Tons of meets in the tri county area down here.

Oh man!! Yeah I def don't blame you. I'm going to whoop this one as much as possible since it's already not original lol

I'll join now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online