Thanks guys!
Here are a few more pics of my ride.

Mine and my brothers!
581696_10200868637417669_1714491903_n.jpg

Rear view
577973_10200868652418044_910810294_n.jpg

Interior View from the rear
484782_10200868653978083_748417899_n.jpg

Engine: Its dirty and I need to organize my plug wires (suggestion would be nice). Pretty much all stock with the exception of a UPR Cold Air, MSD StreetFire Cap/Rotor and Coil, and FRPP 9mm Wires.
65549_10200868669098461_1581282579_n.jpg

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Note: I've fixed your image urls throughout the thread. I don't think google image sharing allows offsite photo linking. Try using a different image sharing service like photobucket, or tinypic.

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
Welcome! Greenwood is the place to be it seems. Im just a little north but am down there on occasions. Would definantly be interested in a sn95 cruise/meet

OP
OP
B

Boostedbetes

Reaction score
Welcome! Greenwood is the place to be it seems. Im just a little north but am down there on occasions. Would definantly be interested in a sn95 cruise/meet
Awesome! waiting till Spring actually gets here before I try to organize a meet/cruise. I like to go to the "Suds" on Saturdays and hang out for awhile with friends and family but I usually wont show up till around 4pm. Maybe we could all meet up around 1 or 2 and then go for a lil cruise on saturdays or even may do a sunday cruise for an hour or so. im still unsure as there are still a lot of options and variable to everything. I will def keep you in the loop tho.

ProKiller

Reaction score
Yea I wont deal with SouthSide Mustangs.....i've heard nothing but bad things about the guy who runs/organizes it. I believe you are referring to the "Suds Cruise In" in greenwood. I went down there almost every weekend last summer. My g-pa use to be 1 or many co-owners but gave it up when things started going down hill. Ill def get with you CrispCobra95 when we get a cruise together.

*Plans for the car*
Engine: TrickFlow stage 2 cam and valvetrain, 3.55 or 3.73 (still undecided), equal length headers, underdrive pullies, smog & a/c delete (will be selling the whole system soon)

Suspension: KYB Shocks/Struts, H&R Lowering Springs, CC Plates, and AJE k-member.

Body/Exterior: Y2K Cobra R Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler, Tinted headlights (currently have 2 piece clears, want to trade/sell for others), and smooth the rear bumper. Still undecided on wheels.

Here is what I want mine to look like mine wheels and convertible.

Rear Bumper smoothing

BTW Thanks for the welcomes and about the ride. It still needs a lil TLC. Needs new top and I have to fix the passenger quarter panel and door from previous owner. Only had the car about a month and a half now.

welcome! couple suggestions though. the cam will be a waste without doing better heads/intake. you'd be better off getting different heads and keeping the stock cam. 3.73s without question. smoothing the rear bumper can be done easier by just buying an aftermarket one as opposed to filling the letters in.
http://www.americanmuscle.com/mustang-rearbumper-9498.html

OP
OP
B

Boostedbetes

Reaction score
welcome! couple suggestions though. the cam will be a waste without doing better heads/intake. you'd be better off getting different heads and keeping the stock cam. 3.73s without question. smoothing the rear bumper can be done easier by just buying an aftermarket one as opposed to filling the letters in.
http://www.americanmuscle.com/mustang-rearbumper-9498.html

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind! Appreciate the advice!

itsblue95

Reaction score
welcome! from southern Indiana, just across the rivier from louisville KY. And if you get the cruise on a saturday I should be able to head up for the day

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markstang73

Members online