New to SN95

Wills01GT

Reaction score
Saying hi to all fellow Mustang enthusiast, and Ford buffs out there.

I have recently arrived to San Diego and am looking to meet up with any Mustang guys here. New to the area so track days, cruises, help turning wrenches.

Little about my ride.
I purchased my 01 GT in Dec 2005 and it was my daily driver, adding little by little as I could afford it, the usual suspects...bolt on's in the form of Throttle Body, CAI, Upper Intake Plenum, JBA Mid-Length Headers, Exhaust, Rims.

In 2010, I swapped in an 03 Cobra motor with the T56. Upgraded the output shaft from the T56. Whipple Charged in the form of a 2.3L unit, Fore Precision fuel with dual Ford GT hats, Cobra tank, Cobra brakes, Acufab TB, Metco pulley system, Kooks 1-7/8" Long Tubes into a Borla out back, 3.73 rear gears with rebuilt limited slip diff, 31 spline axles, MGW short throw shifter.

Interior...well the gages on the pillar, a Simco gage cluster about rounds off my interior. I like the stock look.

Exterior, 18X9 275/35R18 and 18X10 295/35R18 wrapped in BFG KDW2. Bullet fuel door, Mach 1 lower lip and grill delete kit, and a cowl hood. The only reason I got the hood was because the stock hood wouldn't clear the Whipple.

Tuned safely at 18psi care of Fastlane Motorsports in NC to 590hp/540tq. She gets 21 mpg on the highway and negative 40 whenever its time for fun.

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Sick car, good luck finding some new buddy's.

-330CubeGt

OP
OP
W

Wills01GT

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone, Ill edit my profile to show the complete list.

Ive been driving around here, at Mount Palomar is a great set of twisty roads up/down the mountain. Lots of fun! Go up and enjoy the drive, see the observatory there. Head down the mountain, stop at a hole in the wall restaurant by Lake Henshaw for an awesome sandwich then head home.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

There is a HUGE mustang cruise to Julian taking place next Sunday August 10th. We are all meeting up at JBA speed shop for cars & coffee at 0900 hours and rolling out around 10 if you're interested.

spank 141

Reaction score
That sucks that is too far for me to make plus I am still waiting on a master cylinder. Never new a cobra master cylinder was damn hard to find. Welcome to the area you guys ever make it up to the IE area or close let me know.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online