New upper and lower intake manifold??

Whiplatch

Reaction score
So I currently have a 94 GT trickflow stage 1 cam, crane 1.7 rocker arms, trickflow 170cc heads, bbk shorties, 3.73 gears, and MSD ignition. I'm wanting to upgrade my upper and lower intake what do you guys think would best fit my application. I'm looking at the trickflow track heat at the moment but need some input. Thanks in advance for any answers.

Michael Plummer

Reaction score
So I currently have a 94 GT trickflow stage 1 cam, crane 1.7 rocker arms, trickflow 170cc heads, bbk shorties, 3.73 gears, and MSD ignition. I'm wanting to upgrade my upper and lower intake what do you guys think would best fit my application. I'm looking at the trickflow track heat at the moment but need some input. Thanks in advance for any answers.
Input? Sounds like you know what you're doing. The TFS track heat would be a perfect match for your other associated parts.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah your on the right track!

They're both the same intake, except the track doesn't have provisions for Crossover or Smog tubes. So it just all depends on your choice.

OP
OP
W

Whiplatch

Reaction score
Hey thanks guys! Yeah I guess I just needed someone to telling me to order the parts haha yeah I think the track heats gonna be a good choice for the car. I appreciate the input gonna order it now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online