New

blaker1983

Reaction score
Hey guys - just wanted to introduce myself. Here's my 1998 Mustang GT. It's been in the family since it was new, and remember many of times rolling it down the driveway and into the road and starting it up to sneak a drive in it when I was younger. Last year the opportunity arose and it was gifted to me by my father after 17 years of wanting the car. I gave up a 2015 VW GTI to have this car, and I don't regret it. The car has just over 112,000 miles on it but it is not the original engine. The list:

2004 Mustang GT engine - roughly 40k
C&L Plenum
75MM Professional Products TB
BBK Cold Air (fenderwell version)
Steeda Underdrive Pulleys
MSD Coils
BBK Shorties
BBK H Pipe (offroad)
Pypes Catback w/ Flowmaster 40's
FTI 2800 Stall Converter
3.73's
BBK Upper and Lower control arms
Eibach Pro Kit springs
Subframe connectors
Tuned by Delta Force / Myself

Car has been 13.40's @ 103-4 but has not been to the track in almost 5 years (it sat for almost that long).

She needs a new paint job, new headlights, new drivers seat, the LED's in the AFR meter have burned out so it reads like predator letters etc. but I love it.

Here's a picture of it -
16la59i.jpg

And here's what my father bought to replace it -

2nm11mb.jpg

It has every bolt on you can get minus a larger turbo. (which he's thinking of) - it get's a lot of neck snapping when people see a 71 year old man driving it.

PinkieT

Reaction score
Welcome! Nice to see a car be handed down in the same family. If your driver seat problem is a soft bolster on the door side, you might think about taking it to an upholstery shop and get it rebuilt. I could feel the support wire on mine - all the foam was gone on the bolster and I sat leaning to the door. Now, it fits like a new seat. Just a suggestion...

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Nice car, it already has a good list of mods done to it. Welcome to the site!

damon81nola

Reaction score
Nice MAN! That's nice! Welcome to the forum. Sweet. I imagine that's what mine would look like if it weren't give to me in the shape it was

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Forgot to mention, several members in the Orlando area on here, so let us know if you need anything

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
Well i definitely didn't bother looking over at that, i figured he read in the description.

In which it isn't.

Budd r

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome friend enjoy the forum. VERY NICE 98 GT, sounds as if the right mods have been done. awesome that it's been a part of your family/Heart since new.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online