Newbie from NJ

KeeperZoo

Reaction score
Hi SN95 fans,
I'm new to the forum, have a 98 3.8 5sp Mustang that has been my daily driver for the past 20+ years. I just started replacing some of the problem free, and consequently neglected, components. I'm working on the front suspension this week. Just wanted to introduce myself before I start running into problems and asking questions...

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Hi SN95 fans,
I'm new to the forum, have a 98 3.8 5sp Mustang that has been my daily driver for the past 20+ years. I just started replacing some of the problem free, and consequently neglected, components. I'm working on the front suspension this week. Just wanted to introduce myself before I start running into problems and asking questions...

Wow! 20 years! Welcome to the forum! Post up pics when you can.

OP
OP
K

KeeperZoo

Reaction score
nosuspension.jpg Thanks for the welcome! This is what my ride looked like on the operating table this morning. Still waiting for some of the parts to arrive.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 428 Thanks for the welcome! This is what my ride looked like on the operating table this morning. Still waiting for some of the parts to arrive.

Haha haha!!!! Looks like my beast has a lil brother...........
bfedf4d22cc1fc04101123f5d6d306ff.jpg

I feel your pain!!!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! That's awesome you've been driving it that long. Don't hesitate to ask questions, there's a ton of knowledgeable people on here that are eager to help out

OLD H2S

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Do you have a long plan? Looking at your pictures you are competent enough to do any thing you want. Do you have a spare DD? Are you going to do it all at once or one step at a time and get it back on the road?

OP
OP
K

KeeperZoo

Reaction score
Thanks for all the responses. @evilcw311 there is obviously a family resemblance, it looks like you have a serious project on your hands.

My current plan is to keep driving the Mustang and gradually replace the parts that need replacing. I have a spare car so there is no pressure to rush things. For now my pony is back on the road with the new front suspension. It took me longer to install than I thought it would, had a really hard time trying to seat the springs correctly.
monday.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online