Nitto NT555 yea or nay?

OP
OP
Goldmember

Goldmember

Reaction score
BFG Traction T/As are also very good in the rain but they're a bit more than I'm willing to spend. I've had great luck with Falken Ziex 512's, all-around great tire, sadly the same can't be said for the 912's that replaced them. Apparently they have another tire out that is good in the rain, too- will look into that one.

I should have said this before, probably, I'm willing to give up a little "ultimate stick" for good wet-weather grip.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I live in cali.... in rains VERY little.... Sometime never.... So i enjoys rain drifting with NT555's

OP
OP
Goldmember

Goldmember

Reaction score
Possibly but I need the traction in the rain too... I'm not disputing the 555 is a good tire and it definitely has a good rep in the Mustang world but I need to be able to move in the rain too.

**Just checked, this site also lists the Falken Ziex 512, very hard to beat at $94/tire and I've had previous great luck with them on my Mark VIII. Great traction in pretty much anything. I think I've found a winner!

Reaction score
i run fuzion's also and they seem to be an aight tire. they are made by bridgestone. not a hi performance tire but i get decent wet weather traction. that could also be cause im on 245's but i dunno