NMRA All Ford world finals Sep29-Oct2

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 96blak54, Sep 23, 2016.

1. 96blak54

96blak54 Legend

[​IMG]

Who is all going?

Ill be there Friday Sept3 passing out handshakes for all those wanting to meet.

2. ttocs

ttocs Legend

I am hoping to make it down for saterday but its always dependent on if my stomach lets me. this will be my first roadtrip in years because of them and I have been wanting to go for years now so really looking forward to it.

3. 96blak54

96blak54 Legend

Make it friday and ill personally guarantee the interstate will be at your disposal for puking and pooping. Just come on down

4. ttocs

ttocs Legend

just booked my room and the place is nearly full. Had to try 4 different places before settling for best western but its official unless my stomach stops me which is a very real possibility...

5. ttocs

ttocs Legend

that was one hell of a good time and a hell of a show you missed. Weather was perfect imo as it was cloudy/partly sunny and 70s. The rain stayed away and with only a few break downs that required clean up they ran nearly back/back/back with bad assed cars/trucks. The only disappointment really was that I wanted to see the Holley HP efi system and figured since Bowling Green was their home town they would have a good showing(and maybe discounts) but they were not there. I also noticed ridetech was not there and they are not far away so I would imagine there was another big show somewhere else but oh well. Hooked up with an old friend I have not seen in years and and had a good time with my dad as well and the car show was huge as well as the swap meet with deals. I had a hard time not walking away with more them a pair of billet aluminum rad cap/overflow cap for $20.

They seemed to have the track well organized and had them lined up ready to go.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I have not got out much so this was my first GT350 I saw. Are the wheels/tires supposed to stick out so far?
    [​IMG]
    coolest golf cart ever....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    this was just part of the car show.
    [​IMG]

6. 96blak54

96blak54 Legend

Yea, I couldnt make it. Pisses me off too! Work owns me.

7. MustangChris

MustangChris Legend Retired Staff SN95 Supporter

wow....