Not a trustful seller Rolocut on sn95 source

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
#1 - updated the thread title to make it more read-able.

#2 - if you get his user name on here I can send him a PM on sale and see whats going on...

SiK98GT

Reaction score
This thread seems like a joke to me you still got your item. Sure he was slow to get it out but you still got your item. It really seems like your just trying to stir up some drama. Everyone has a life byond the forums and sometimes that puts a monkey wrench in shipping items out quickly. I personally feel he more then made up for it shipping the item second day and getting you your part quickly. As tonthe little bit of discoloration on the part it's used. There's bound to be some sort of discoloration or damage on a near 20 year old part.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk now Free

OP
OP
W

Win

Legend
Reaction score
This thread seems like a joke to me you still got your item. Sure he was slow to get it out but you still got your item. It really seems like your just trying to stir up some drama. Everyone has a life byond the forums and sometimes that puts a monkey wrench in shipping items out quickly. I personally feel he more then made up for it shipping the item second day and getting you your part quickly. As tonthe little bit of discoloration on the part it's used. There's bound to be some sort of discoloration or damage on a near 20 year old part.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk now Free

dude have you ever been lied to about a part being shipped ???? Obviously you haven't. It's always different when your not the person receiving the item. It's very shady that he continued the lie and won't own up to it... I have said numerous times I would have COMPLETELY UNDERSTOOD IF HE DIDNT HAVE TIME AND SAID HEY SORRY I DONT HAVE TIME BUT YET HE LIED ABOUT SHIPPING IT FOR A WEEK!!!

And everyone knows usps will pick up a package for free if you print the label.

Hmm discoloration ... The part was powdercoated dude. You obviously need to read better

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
And everyone knows usps will pick up a package for free if you print the label.

^ That's not entirely true.

In order to schedule a pickup with USPS, you have to be shipping at least one priority package. If all of the packages going out are first class and/or parcel select, you don't qualify for a free pick-up.

OP
OP
W

Win

Legend
Reaction score
^ That's not entirely true.

In order to schedule a pickup with USPS, you have to be shipping at least one priority package. If all of the packages going out are first class and/or parcel select, you don't qualify for a free pick-up.

Hmm mm they have done it in the past for me with no issues in 2 different states.

Virgina and here in Georgia

the mail carriers have even told me that when ever I receive a package too when I have asked them.

Being a business in a commercial location I think would probably be easier.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
It doesn't really matter where the pickup location is. They have the same standards across the board. Quoted from USPS website:

freepickupnotreallyfree.png

I read over this thread, and honestly, I don't feel the transaction would have warranted a negative feedback being left. In the online sales world, you really should only ever leave a negative if something went horribly wrong. Such as: damaged upon arrival, significantly not as described, didn't ship it at all, etc... and even then, negative should only be left if the seller refuses to assist the buyer in providing a refund, swapping it with another item, or whatever.

In this case, the worst he should have received would have been a neutral. In the grand scheme of things, he got the money, you got the item. You're both made whole and the transaction was completed, even if it took longer than expected. Granted, he wasn't very good at communicating or providing an exact ship date, but you still received it.

OP
OP
W

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Well to each there own we all see things differently. It's the lying that I feel warranted the feedback

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Well to each there own we all see things differently. It's the lying that I feel warranted the feedback

I understand where you're coming from. I don't do business that way either.

Whenever I sell an item, it is shipped either the same day, if it's early enough, or next business day. If it's through eBay, I don't have to provide tracking details, because it's automatically uploaded to the site when I print the label. If the item sold is off eBay (like through this site, for example) I send a PM to the buyer with the tracking number IMMEDIATELY after the label is generated and put on the box. It eliminates all the anticipation and uncertainty about when/if the item has been shipped yet.

SMOKEDYA

Reaction score
Just so you and everyone else knows. The USPS's tracking system sucks ass and is damn near useless. I know I use to work for them.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Other then being lied to the condition of the bracket is fine win . It's the underside of the bracket like you stated. I'm sure you'd be coating it urself knowing ur style so that argument is void IMO. But the dog ****ing on shipping is not cool

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online