O/R h and drone

Fryrice

Reaction score
scarface said:
I know what your drone sounds like Fryrice :)

You know cuz you had da Mac :hammer:Its funny, I just keep seeing people talk about drone from Flows,but Im not hearing anything annoying from mine.Thats why I asked about the drone sound.

S

scarface

Fryrice said:
Describe the drone
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :bunny3: :ass3:

Fryrice

Reaction score
Its just strange. I hear what you guys are sayin ,but Im still not hearing anything other than that Flowmaster deep tone. Maybe Im just lucky. :banana:

S

scarface

THat deap tone you hear is the drone. Other mufflers wouldnt have that.

jpajkos

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
The slp kits have drone?

Yes my buddy has SLP LM cat back on a Bassani O/R X pipe and dude let me tell you I hate sitting shotgun in his shit or anywhere in his car for that matter.

Downshift

Reaction score
scarface said:
Fryrice said:
Describe the drone
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :bunny3: :ass3:
HAHAHA Wow that one had me rollin. My friend has flows with stock H with cats punched out. The drone hurts the ears haha. Its like an ear piercing drone weird yes. My exhaust drones but not nearly as bad. I think with bassani or flows and anything without cats your gonna have a pretty good drone.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
jpajkos said:
Snakebit said:
The slp kits have drone?

Yes my buddy has SLP LM cat back on a Bassani O/R X pipe and dude let me tell you I hate sitting shotgun in his shit or anywhere in his car for that matter.

hmmm, this is the first I have heard of this ???

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
I have a bassani cb and they drone a little right around 2k. It isnt too bad and it is in a very small variance in the rpm. Bad thing is it is right around 65. So i just speed a little sometimes lol. It doesnt bother me much and sometimes i dont even notice it because it insnt that bad. With the backseats down it is worse though but i am going to dynamat (actually fatmat) the car or atleast some of it because i have to get some for the old pickup and will have some left over for the car. The car had flowmasters dumped when i got it... i changed that real quick lol

jpajkos

Reaction score
Loudmouths sound way differnt on a 4v Snake then a 2v. I don't know if that would make much difference but his drone is pretty bad.

Fryrice

Reaction score
scarface said:

I noticed it the other day. But to me it doesnt sound bad,cuz I like hearing my steed,lol.

Its just deep,so it doesnt sound like BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :dancing6:

S

scarface

Fryrice said:
scarface said:

I noticed it the other day. But to me it doesnt sound bad,cuz I like hearing my steed,lol.

Its just deep,so it doesnt sound like BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :dancing6:
next time im at steen, I will let you know. Then you can hear the BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA for yourself :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online