"off road" x pipes

reivaxtorres

Reaction score
:'(

my catted x pipes have decided to self destruct and have been pouring their guts out since yesterday.

:'( x 2

one of the nuts for the x pipe doesnt want to come out without the exhaust manifold stud, which doesnt want to come out either.

:'( x 3

my rear tire popped on sunday night (no idea how...i think i hit a rock or something) and i was left stranded up in the mountains from 11pm till 3am. first the tire pops, then i have no jack and i have to borrow one, then the spare is flat, then i finally put the spare on and its not meant for the larger 11.65" cobra brakes, so it rubs and grinds until it locks up, then i have to get a ride home to get one of the spare tires i have at home, turns out its low on air, and finally get everything up and running. tire is runied, has a 1" gash on the sidewall. i now have to buy 2 new tires (never liked the idea of replacing only 1 tire at a time, always been 2 tires) and now have to get my hands on a cobra size spare.

:'( x 4

that night i had to drive home (about 20-25 minutes) without brake lights or turn signals because the fuse burned out. i gave that extra fuse to a friend a few weeks ago when his lights fuse burned out.

:'( x 5

im running on 3 '95 cobra R wheels and 1 '98 split spoke rim. 3 of the tires are 245/45/17, the other is 275/40/17.

:'( x 6

brand new fog lights managed to get water in them again.

:)

superbad comes out today and ima go buy it durning lunch.

:) x 2

what my car sounds like "catback less" : http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a267/ender03/?action=view&current=100_4780.flv

Black97GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea..sounds like a rough time there. Hopefully the wave of bad will be followed by a wave of good.

OP
OP
R

reivaxtorres

Reaction score
no kidding. so long as something else doesnt break, i think i should be good. car-wise anyways.

Reaction score
hey you are runnin the same size rears right? caus eif ure not u run the chance of f'n up ure
LSD

94Pro-5.0

Reaction score
damn sounds like a bad day. i've had a few of those already this month.

your car sounds goot cat-backless :thumb:

OP
OP
R

reivaxtorres

Reaction score
xsoutherngun89x said:
hey you are runnin the same size rears right? caus eif ure not u run the chance of f'n up ure
LSD

fu(k. hadnt thought about that. im running 275/40/17 on one side, and 245/45/17 on the other. both should be turning the same tho, right? i know i can use either 275/40/17 or the 245/45/17's and not mess up the speedo, so i assumed it would be the same.

OP
OP
R

reivaxtorres

Reaction score
94Pro-5.0 said:
damn sounds like a bad day. i've had a few of those already this month.

your car sounds goot cat-backless :thumb:

my month just started tho......

and thanks. i kinda wanted to leave it like that, but figured i wouldnt get halfway down the block before id get pulled over. got most of the neighbors to come out side to see what was going on, thats what my brother was laughing about towards the end of the video.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
that sucks man. the good part of all this bad luck should come soon!

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
put the 17x8 in the front before you fry your LSD.

...it even says in the ford manual not to run a spare on the rear for too long because it will burn the LSD

OP
OP
R

reivaxtorres

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
put the 17x8 in the front before you fry your LSD.

...it even says in the ford manual not to run a spare on the rear for too long because it will burn the LSD

no-can do. front calipers wont clear the split spoke wheels. i should have the new tires installed by this weekend provided they show up on friday.

OP
OP
R

reivaxtorres

Reaction score
FUK_N_JUNK said:
Your over 21.... time for a DRINK I think :drunk:

im saving that for this weekend..... :banana: :drunk: (<-- ill prob be the one on the right....)

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about all the bad luck man, what wheel do you have that wont clear the 11.65" brakes?

OP
OP
R

reivaxtorres

Reaction score
OnyxCobra said:
Sorry to hear about all the bad luck man, what wheel do you have that wont clear the 11.65" brakes?

the factory 15" spare. i guess i need the cobra's spare now too. :mad:

OP
OP
R

reivaxtorres

Reaction score
5litrarag said:
If you need a new O/R x pipe let me know... ;)

thanks, but my friend is actually going to give me his o/r h pipe. ive always wanted to stay away from h pipes, but at this price, i cant really say no O0

i think what im going to do is keep the o/r pipes on the car and get some replacement cats for the x pipes. from now on, whenever i need to smog the car, ill throw on the x pipes, all other times ill stick with the o/r pipes. i really liked the way the bbk catted x sounded tho. oh well, ill prob pick up another one eventually, not anytime soon, i gotta keep costs down.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
...Only Stock Midpipe with All six cats will pass in CA.

OP
OP
R

reivaxtorres

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
...Only Stock Midpipe with All six cats will pass in CA.

mine passed easy each time ive had to smog it since 2003, and that included a few passes with the magnaflow cat back, PI cams, PI intake, and PI heads. always passed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CBR51Stang

Members online