OK, here is my new reason for my styling bar!!

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
The last time I was in Austin, TX I stopped by the bookstore to buy some goodies!! I saw these and knew I loved them. They are meant for the hood of your car/truck. I bought them hoping I could figure out a way to put them on my styling bar. I figured I would have to attach Velcro straps, maybe. Nope, there is a metal bar in my styling bar!! It has a strong magnet and it sticks to them!! You may not like it, but I freaking LOVE IT!! Those damn okies really love them!! Sorry, ALITL8!!

Keep your rude remarks to yourself please!!

For you, *angiestars*, too!!

whorns.jpg

horns.jpg

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Well you are a long horns fan, I didnt really expect much from you in the first place.

Kidding haha :)

GDawg

Reaction score
:rollinglaugh:

That's great! I have to send this to a buddy of mine that is from Austin! :drunk:

ANG

Reaction score
O0

LOL I was wondering what exactly you were talking about, now It all makes sense lol :hook em!: :bunny3: >:D

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
what in the hell do people in texas put horns of everything??? geez

GDawg

Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:

Have you ever seen a real Longhorn in real life up close?

Them things are big! :noes: And they are impressive. I can see why Texans love them. :p

Plus all Texans are drunks and they'll make love to an Oak tree if you let them... :drunk: ;D

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
It is off-centered! I now have a small piece of masking tape marking the dead center!!

Oh, and this here Texan cannot drink alcohol, too!! I wish, but my doctors adviced against it!! I want it more since they said I can't!!!

GDawg

Reaction score
1STOF3 said:
It is off-centered! I now have a small piece of masking tape marking the dead center!!

Oh, and this here Texan cannot drink alcohol, too!! I wish, but my doctors adviced against it!! I want it more since they said I can't!!!

Doctors always say that!!!!

ANG

Reaction score
GDawg said:
tRaV_19 said:

Have you ever seen a real Longhorn in real life up close?

Them things are big! :noes: And they are impressive. I can see why Texans love them. :p

Plus all Texans are drunks and they'll make love to an Oak tree if you let them... :drunk: ;D

yup..... 'cept for AGGIES... they don't like the horns >:D

.... I don't think thats all true correct about the oak tree thing tho! lol

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
GDawg said:
1STOF3 said:
It is off-centered!  I now have a small piece of masking tape marking the dead center!!

Oh, and this here Texan cannot drink alcohol, too!!  I wish, but my doctors adviced against it!!  I want it more since they said I can't!!! 

Doctors always say that!!!!

Yeah, but, I have a traumatic brain injury too though!!  Some crap about me losing even more of my brain cells if I drink.  Bring on the beers is what I say!!! 

Oh, and people I see either flashes me the Hook 'em Horns sign, or flips me off!! That is fine for me, too. If you dfon't like it that meand you like the faggies or the looser sooners in my living area!! If it pisses them off, I tend to like it more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online