paging HANDZ

OP
OP
N

Nacho98

Reaction score
I love my foam sprayer but as soon as I bought the normal one they came out with the foam cannon for power washers and that is just awesome.

You can tell from the pics on the CG site that the one I bought isn't nearly as foam partyable as the one for the pressure washers, but since I live in an apartment I'm just lucky to have a carwash bay at all down in the garage...the one I bought will be good enough for a quick presoak, sure will beat squeezing the sponge over the car to get some presoak suds lol

Sinned83

Reaction score
I'm using the 2 bucket method with citrus wash and gloss!

OP
OP
N

Nacho98

Reaction score
speaking of citrus wash and gloss, i always was under the impression that was the wax stripping wash that you used when you were going to clay/polish the car, but the CG site says that it's wax safe??? the only times I've ever used it was when i was about to do a full blown detail and wanted to start with clean paint, and when i want to keep the wax thats on the car, i use glossworkz for maintenance washes.

Sinned83

Reaction score
I've read about people using citrus wash and gloss for stripping wax. I use dawn. Then glossworkz or just the regular citrus wash for maintenance

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
"im only going to answer questions if i get my way" ----- that's adult.

anyways, glad you got your answer, Nacho! I'm not going to lie, i'd never be brave enough to use a bottle thing like that with a pressure washer. lol.

OP
OP
N

Nacho98

Reaction score
lol now that you say that id have to agree

Handz

Reaction score
Maybe someone that has some great detailing experience should moderate the detailing section. :thumbsup:

WhiteStallion94

Reaction score
Maybe someone that has some great detailing experience should moderate the detailing section. :thumbsup:

What does detailing experience have to do with moderating a forum? I'm pretty sure a moderator's job is to enforce the rules of the forum and keep the peace so to speak. A little bit different job description than professional detailer.

Besides, I think there are already some global mods here that can handle any issues that come up.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
What does detailing experience have to do with moderating a forum? I'm pretty sure a moderator's job is to enforce the rules of the forum and keep the peace so to speak. A little bit different job description than professional detailer.

Besides, I think there are already some global mods here that can handle any issues that come up.

I've been wondering what we were supposed to do this whole time ;p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online