people with lowered stangs

Pennywise2

Reaction score
My mustang has the 4X4 stance.
Ooo how I need to install H&R Supersport springs.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I built ramps out of 2x12 wood, stacked on top of eachother gets my cars frotn about 1.5' in the air so I can do oil changes, also that way I can get a jack under it.

95-stang

Reaction score
Mine cant go any lower due to our countries obsession with "speed bumps". :(

OP
OP
B

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
what kind of springs do you guys have so i can get an idea on which ones i like the best? also recommendations would be great too

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
IMO the best looking spring hands down no questions asked is the H&R Supersports and ive seen almost all springs. They are nice and low, prob the 2nd lowest spring but the rear is slightly higher so it never has that sagging rear look that even some lowering springs give.

ALITL8

Reaction score
yep, H&R's are the shit... seen them on a bunch of stangs and they look great (very low). i went the the eibach pro kit because 1) i got a great deal on them (used) and 2) i didnt want to go to low due to the roads in my area, speed bumps, etc.

on my daughters car we just cut a coil or two (dont remember now) and reinstalled them with the isolators. shes just a tad higher than me on the measuring tape. looks good though, probably gonna pull the isolators off to give her a little more.

G

GREG@SN95

ha ha... nope...

Needed to run it up one 2x4 and then onto a 4x4... ha ha...

And we have a couple jacks... all pretty dern low... nothing would fit under it...

and of coarse I bottomed out on everything

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
ALITL8 said:
yep, H&R's are the shit... seen them on a bunch of stangs and they look great (very low). i went the the eibach pro kit because 1) i got a great deal on them (used) and 2) i didnt want to go to low due to the roads in my area, speed bumps, etc.

on my daughters car we just cut a coil or two (dont remember now) and reinstalled them with the isolators. shes just a tad higher than me on the measuring tape. looks good though, probably gonna pull the isolators off to give her a little more.

does she like riding around on cut springs....that ride must be sooo damn harsh

and i have maxspeeds nd love them.i dont think i need C/C plates, but i got them anyway...and you will need C/C plates with H&R SS.

ALITL8

Reaction score
19mustang95 said:
ALITL8 said:

and i have maxspeeds nd love them.i dont think i need C/C plates, but i got them anyway...and you will need C/C plates with H&R SS.

it actually rides smoother than mine with the eibachs.

Pennywise2

Reaction score
bigjohnson4.6gt said:
what kind of springs do you guys have so i can get an idea on which ones i like the best? also recommendations would be great too
H&R Supersports FTW!!

G

GREG@SN95

rotsnake.gif

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
ALITL8 said:
19mustang95 said:
ALITL8 said:

it actually rides smoother than mine with the eibachs.

wow really, i have never heard anyone say that the ride was good with cut springs...says that its really bouncy.

BTW how old is your daughter. ^-^ :)

:D

ALITL8

Reaction score
shes off limits to guys with Mustangs... i know how they are!! :pimp:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
ALITL8 said:

so you either want her to be with a ricer or a catfish driver... :lame: :aresehole:

ALITL8

Reaction score
19mustang95 said:
ALITL8 said:

so you either want her to be with a ricer or a catfish driver... :lame: :aresehole:

okay, she's off limits to you (and a gazillion other young men)... just didnt want to come right out and say it LOL

i really dont have much control as far as who she dates. shes got a bf; 19, drives a dodge truck, works hard and has some ambition... rare for kids these days. i guess he's okay, probably not good enough for my daughter but im a little partial :dunno:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
ALITL8 said:
19mustang95 said:
ALITL8 said:

okay, she's off limits to you (and a gazillion other young men)... just didnt want to come right out and say it LOL

i really dont have much control as far as who she dates. shes got a bf; 19, drives a dodge truck, works hard and has some ambition... rare for kids these days. i guess he's okay, probably not good enough for my daughter but im a little partial :dunno:

well every guy that owns a stang isnt the same...i paid for my own car, am a full-time college student in Mechanical Engineering and have a full time job...but i guess im not good enough. :)

but i get what your saying, i was just kidding anyway. :hammer:

ALITL8

Reaction score
19mustang95 said:
well every guy that owns a stang isnt the same...i paid for my own car, am a full-time college student in Mechanical Engineering and have a full time job...but i guess im not good enough. :)

but i get what your saying, i was just kidding anyway. :hammer:

i knew you were kidding and i was just giving you a hard time.

youre still not getting her number ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online