People with v6's need to sign up....

thorco3

Reaction score
two more regulars from 3.8 signed up today, me and goindeaf. def some sweet cars here

97six

Reaction score
97 v6 mustang coupe stock for now

pics are in members rides area

thorco3

Reaction score
thanks bro, my pony is an excellent corner carver... but could use a bit more giddy-up... just another work in progress like so many others

Goindeafonmtx

Reaction score
thorco3 said:
two more regulars from 3.8 signed up today, me and goindeaf. def some sweet cars here
For shiz.

I kinda like it here compared to 3.8. Everyone here is soooo much nicer compared to over there. Plus, the smileys here are frickin cool. :dancing6:

thorco3

Reaction score
I would have to agree... and you get to see so many awesome 94-98's :bunny3: (I mean we have a dancing bunny here... can't beat that)

blown95sixer

Reaction score
A fellow v6 supercharged here...mods are vortech v2 supercharger.....3.73 gears, borla dual side exhaust and diablo chip. More to come though.

95StangV6

Reaction score
Well, I just got here form 3.8 also. I have a 95 V5 that will soon be getting a new high compression (10.2:1) 6er in it along with ported upper and lower intakes, ported heads, bigger throttle body, 36 lbs injectors, 255 lph fuel pump, Bigger MAF, and 01+ UDP. I already have Duals, Mac CAI, Intake spacer, 94-98 UDP ( for sale soon), and a SCT X cal 2. Then motor will eventually get a large shot of nitrous hooked up but we will see.

tealpony

Reaction score
95 V6 here, glad to see some new faces and some old ones too. :)

BoogieStangConv

Reaction score
yo yo! Im a new 6'er in the forum!
I've got a pretty stock 95 vert, but plans are comming!
2 12" infinity subs are waiting to go in, lowering springs in the next month, and more cosmetics first.

94stangr

Reaction score
Just signed up... Got the link from Matt94GT was on CMOC.

Have a 1994 V6 Mustang, pretty stock right now I bought it for $100 needed front ball joints, tie rods, exhaust, and tires when I bought it. I did all the repairs myself at my work.. The exhaust I used is a cheap temporary fix as I want to goto a true dual setup after the winter anyways. I guess the only mods I have are the muffler (cherry bomb turbo) and a K&N which I made a custom ram air by taking out the black cover where the fog light is and ran some dryer vent ducting from there to my wheel well where the stock silencer should be.

Still needs new shocks / struts .. I am going to be replacing them soon think i'm just going to go with KYB GR2s found them on ebay for $200.. and after the winter I am going to be painting her, and going to the exhaust shop.

Also am in the midst of buying 95 cobra R rims & a supercoupe full motor from another member of CMOC :)

Hopfully gonna swap the supercharger and cam into my 6r for next summer and build the block up and get ready to swap that with the charger into my stang.. Was reading the V6 mods post and found it interesting that you can put the crank and rods from the 4.2L F150 into the motor

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY HAD TO CLEAR ROOM

Greggerex

Reaction score
Hey Folks,

I signed up yesterday - I have a 1996 Mustang V6 that I've been slowly working on over the last 3 years. It's finally starting to come around to what I'd like. 8) M90 conversion should be done within a week.

I think this forum is one of my best finds - sometimes it's hard to come across 94-98 specific info.

If you're interested in some pics or info on my Stang, feel free to check out my website (comments/suggestions welcome).

Later,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online