People with v6's need to sign up....

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
you guys with 6ers that post on other forums need to recruit some of the guys to join here...we could use some more of you around here. I love seeing a V6 with a Turbo that is totally built to be a sleeper :pimp: then the import kids can't use the excuse that you have a V8 when you beat them.

96blackstang

Reaction score
BLUMUSTANG98 said:
V6 here, just joined..... :)

never knew this forum exsisted, glad I found it!! I am trying to fix my 98 mustang, so I iwll probably be asking lots of questions....I have had it for 8 years, original owner. It still is in great shape and I would like to add extras now that I have the money. Just dont know where to start...this is where my questions begin...

1. a friend offered to sell me his 05 bullits with pirellis. Will these fit on my 98 without wheel modification? If not, can yall tell me what I need to do..thanks for the replys and more questions to follow....

The offset wont be right...I think they will sit to far in...

Doc_G

Reaction score
the guy being offered the 05 bullets, you will need spacers to clear the brakes (i believe) :nonono:

to the guy who wants to beat a stock gt w/a stock v6, only if he's pullin a trailer full of furniture. :rollinglaugh:

welcome to the forums folks. I'm in the middle of pulling my engine out to transplant it w/a 3.8 supercoupe engine. Funin'nit. :pimp2:

huntingtonsurf21

Reaction score
I've got a 1998 Silver 3.8. Installed MAC cai last weekend and a magnaflow exhaust today. Looking forward to toasting some more ricers. The day I put the cai on i killed an Eclipse Spyder with my girlfriend in the car. No but get this. His excuse was "This isn't my car!" PLEASE!! that's a load if i've ever heard one!!

kraz3y

Reaction score
hi i own a black 1998 v6 k thx bye! =P

ps

nice meeting u all

Suspect

Reaction score
sup all! new to the v6. not running right yet, but i did just get another motor. so it should be up and about here soon. :)

turp

Reaction score
Hi guys. I have a 95 V6 as my DD and I am also one of the V6 mods over on moddedmustangs.com. I have actually let the wife more or less have the V6 since I recently purchased an 89 LX but I will always have a soft spot for the sn95 V6's since it was MY first mustang.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
blackstalion232 said:
how do you make a signature

You mean a picture or just put text?

turp said:
Hi guys. I have a 95 V6 as my DD and I am also one of the V6 mods over on moddedmustangs.com. I have actually let the wife more or less have the V6 since I recently purchased an 89 LX but I will always have a soft spot for the sn95 V6's since it was MY first mustang.
Welcome...is the 89 a 5.0?

sweetshawn

Reaction score
well i also have a 96 mustang v6 its not running right now due to it needing more power so i just added a m90 supercharger to it. now that the supercharger is on i ripped out the trans because i had no sec. gear well to make a long stoy short the trans is shot, so i have a new one on the way. i figered sence im putting all this work into this car i better get duel ehaust to top it off but im not done with it all yet i hope to have it all complete by the end of jan. well it has to be done by then i dont much have a choice its set to be dyno tuned first week of feb. i cant wait to see the numbers i will keep every one posted.
hoping for 300 hp + that will be so sweet
im also looking for alot of parts from 94-95 v6 mustangs if your parting out one of the cars please let me know i will be a new best friend

immenukka

Reaction score
hey another v6 member here to make the sn95 forums just that much better :santa_grin:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online