People with v6's need to sign up....

Greggerex

Reaction score
Man, I love the smilies on this board...

:drunk:

Once I get some decent pics for a good sig to advertise this board, I'll start recruiting some more V6 members for this section. ;)

Greggerex

Reaction score
Hmmm, an edge sixer, eh? I don't know if we have any more of them. :thumb:

Welcome to the site dude! :santa_cool:

Greggerex

Reaction score
Happy to have another sixer sign up.

Welcome to the site man! :thumb:

98stang6

Reaction score
ya im also new. ive got a 98' v6 5spd, laser red.
35th anniversary GT wheels 17" x 8"s
Falken Ziex 245/45zr17 tires
CAI
alpine type R 12" sub
pioneer headunit
alpine 600watt mono amp

TheBoss

Reaction score
Hey... 3.8 here.. Pics in the intro and members section and sig 8)

Doc_G

Reaction score
3.8 here as well. Got a long list of stuff waiting to be installed... just got a house so let the modding commence.... :hammer:

95 green v6

soon to be a supercharged 6 by way of 94 supercoupe motor. :banana: :bunny3:

btw I love the smileys here.

Greggerex

Reaction score
Doc_G said:
3.8 here as well. Got a long list of stuff waiting to be installed... just got a house so let the modding commence....

95 green v6

soon to be a supercharged 6 by way of 94 supercoupe motor. :banana: :bunny3:

btw I love the smileys here.

Yo man - are you just dumping a SC motor in or are you swapping the M90 setup? If it's the latter, I've got some documentation of everything I needed that you may be interested in (along with a log of everything that went wrong along the way).

Doc_G

Reaction score
wow 2-4-07... has it been that long since I was here last... jeez moving into a new house and the site having its
problems has kept me away from here too long... I'll rectify that .. need to make it to 300 posts (no bs spam) so I can
start voting on the MOTM.

To the PP Im taking the whole shebang out of a supercoupe and rebuilding it and then transplanting it into the stang.
However I will greatly appreciate what ever documentation you wish to provide as this is my first experience w/a super
charged aplication transplant. (diehard chevy motor man recently reformed.) And I am greatful in advance to any light you
may be able to shed on the subject.

Thanks for your kind offer and I accept. (for the log of what went wrong along the way as well as the documentation)

slow-six

Reaction score
new here. i have a 95 v6 with duals, ud pulleys, short throw shifter. tryin to get a chip.

BLUMUSTANG98

Reaction score
V6 here, just joined..... :)

never knew this forum exsisted, glad I found it!! I am trying to fix my 98 mustang, so I iwll probably be asking lots of questions....I have had it for 8 years, original owner. It still is in great shape and I would like to add extras now that I have the money. Just dont know where to start...this is where my questions begin...

1. a friend offered to sell me his 05 bullits with pirellis. Will these fit on my 98 without wheel modification? If not, can yall tell me what I need to do..thanks for the replys and more questions to follow....

Jon94V6

Reaction score
Hey man, i got a question. I love my deep forest green 94 v6 mustang. Its an automatic. I havent tried to race anyone yet, but before i try, i want to know if i could beat a stock sn-95 Gt? mines totally stock.

[NIGH7MAR3]

Reaction score
hey i just signed up i have a 1997 black 3.8 mustang i beat my freinds 240sx with it hehehehe

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online