Pics of my 95 Gt

xr8d302

Reaction score
wow dude, that IS hot..

good work, and for that price, those wheels are great!

Xuzhu

Reaction score
I guess it was too late to say not to change the tail lights. I like the horizontal ones on the 94-95s better than the 96+ ones....and they really help to define our breif sn95 body/5.0 engine days.

94darkhorse

Legend
Reaction score
Xuzhu said:
I guess it was too late to say not to change the tail lights. I like the horizontal ones on the 94-95s better than the 96+ ones....and they really help to define our breif sn95 body/5.0 engine days.
I couldnt agree more but to each thier own. Great looking Stang tho. I love the hood on it.

OP
OP
S

snoball

Reaction score
Xuzhu said:

I still have them in the garage if i ever wanted to swap em back n forth. Only a couple minute install. :)

monkeydude3

Reaction score
Dude your car looks awesome! I have a 97 GT, and I too opted for those same rims, mine came off a 94 cobra.

I have found this to be a great forum, there are many people here who are willing to help with everything and everyone here is pretty respectful.

Enjoy your stay!