Pics of my six...

Reikat

Reaction score
Heres a link to my photobucket account, there are only pics of my car, but there are way to many pics to link them all, also a couple videos with two different exhaust setups. I took a lot of pictures at the same angle but at different times... hope you enjoy, let me know what you think.

http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x92/Reikatty/ :bunny3:

OP
OP
R

Reikat

Reaction score
why do you say put the stock exhaust back on? stock sound like crap? I've never heard it called a "cute" car before... and why do a feel like that was a really big insult?

TheBoss

Reaction score
quickstang_1994 said:
Get a blower off a supercoupe. But cute car. I would put stock exhaust back on but that just my opinion.

WTF lol cute car... and stock exhaust... no offence but are you a girl?

Clean six man... Lower it and wheels

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
TheBoss said:
quickstang_1994 said:
Get a blower off a supercoupe. But cute car. I would put stock exhaust back on but that just my opinion.

WTF lol cute car... and stock exhaust... no offence but are you a girl?

Clean six man... Lower it and wheels
No but my wife was typing, sorry

OP
OP
R

Reikat

Reaction score
I don't know... I do kinda like the raspyness sometimes. it kinda fits me and my driving style. but I can understand the silent thing, if I could get it to make no noise at all, then I would do it, but even the stock exhaust make some noise. as far as the supercharger, I think I'm going to get it to about GT level as far as horsepower with naturally aspirated mods. then upgrade internals and such and then supercharge it. also I really do need new rims, but I don't think I'm going to lower except the 3/4" that the bullit suspesion comes with (birthday present FTW!) because the roads in VA are CRAP :nonono: , and they have so many steep inclines, I don't want the stress of scraping my front bumper. :noes:

TheBoss

Reaction score
Reikat said:
I don't know... I do kinda like the raspyness sometimes. it kinda fits me and my driving style. but I can understand the silent thing, if I could get it to make no noise at all, then I would do it, but even the stock exhaust make some noise. as far as the supercharger, I think I'm going to get it to about GT level as far as horsepower with naturally aspirated mods. then upgrade internals and such and then supercharge it. also I really do need new rims, but I don't think I'm going to lower except the 3/4" that the bullit suspesion comes with (birthday present FTW!) because the roads in VA are CRAP :nonono: , and they have so many steep inclines, I don't want the stress of scraping my front bumper. :noes:

Go with a prokit man... besides its pretty hard to scrape ur bumper... dont waste ur time with the bulitt stuff... mine as well stay stock

SoddyRebel

Reaction score
you want some pony wheels and tires for that thing? im selling some in the classifieds, let me kno

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online