Pics of the snake!!

BMOREstang

Reaction score
I said I would take some pics over the weekend, but I did not get time until a few days after I detailed the car. I am going to post up some night pics too that are from a few months ago, I have just been too lazy to take them off of my camera until now lol.

[attachment deleted by admin]

OP
OP
B

BMOREstang

Reaction score
Yeah it is Pacific Green, and on the side that none of the pictures are taken on is the black primered fender (its driving me crazy lol). I actually had a saleen body kit on the car, but I only had it on for one week and then the accident happened!!! If I can get them off of my stupid laptop I will post some up of the car with a busted up saleen bumper. Eastbaystang, man I am with you 100% I HATE that stupid subaru, lol even though the guy who owns it is my best friend. Where I live there is literally no nice american cars, I am surrounded by the VTEC drone and the constant mentioning of Invidia turbo back exhaust lol (apparently it is the SLP for subarus)

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
BMOREstang said:
Yeah it is Pacific Green, and on the side that none of the pictures are taken on is the black primered fender (its driving me crazy lol). I actually had a saleen body kit on the car, but I only had it on for one week and then the accident happened!!! If I can get them off of my stupid laptop I will post some up of the car with a busted up saleen bumper. Eastbaystang, man I am with you 100% I HATE that stupid subaru, lol even though the guy who owns it is my best friend. Where I live there is literally no nice american cars, I am surrounded by the VTEC drone and the constant mentioning of Invidia turbo back exhaust lol (apparently it is the SLP for subarus)

I think your car looks amazing the way its setup now. One thing I recommend is a black tonneau cover, my best friend has it on his 96 GT Vert and it really cleans up the back and covers the top!

NERD

Reaction score
I photoshop my paints blemishes, lol. I hit an animal carcass last year and it chipped a baseball size area of paint of the lower valance of my front bumper but you'll never notice, lol.

I'm not fixing it till after I have the time and money to fix everything and I don't know which bumper i'm going with.

Rice_slayer

Reaction score
Nice car, not digging the spoiler, seems a little too big for some reason. Love the colour, really clean.

r_suh

Reaction score
car is looking great! stick to taking pics in the day time. those night shots don't do the car any justice.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online