Post A Pic Of Your Ride As It Sits

MyLittlePony

Reaction score
That is FAWKIN sexy!!!!!!!!!!! Where’s the build thread?!?!?

Not quite sure i bought it like that, its not stock paint. Its close to a gun metal grey with a flake

I do wonder if such a build thread exists. I mean, clearly the previous owner loved this car, and spent a great deal of money and time on it. Almost want to know more about WHY they decided to sell the car in the first place. I don’t recognize it from any mustang forum, and I’ve frequented A LOT, though kind of fell off the social realm a few years ago. When I returned, all the bulletin board systems were archived cemeteries, with an occasional rolling tumble weed here and there. This is one of the few places left, and it’s no where near as active as it once was. Facebook really has destroyed the internet. ...I wonder if the previous owner, and “build” could be found there.

Zach

Reaction score
From what i know, the last 2 owners beat the shit out of it, i had gotten ahold of thr owner who put alot of time into the body and paint and he needed to sell it to make funds. He said back then it needed a trans which i can conferm from the fluid color alone that the trans was long gone, as well as the clutch. His budy had bought it and upgraded to a stage 3 clutch. Performance wise it has only edlebrook thoatle body extender and full cold air intake all from edlebrook, it has a short throe shifter, i believe sage stage 3 clutch, i was told 4.10 gears but im not sure on it yet. I just got a rebuilt trans that i had put in.
I do wonder if such a build thread exists. I mean, clearly the previous owner loved this car, and spent a great deal of money and time on it. Almost want to know more about WHY they decided to sell the car in the first place. I don’t recognize it from any mustang forum, and I’ve frequented A LOT, though kind of fell off the social realm a few years ago. When I returned, all the bulletin board systems were archived cemeteries, with an occasional rolling tumble weed here and there. This is one of the few places left, and it’s no where near as active as it once was. Facebook really has destroyed the internet. ...I wonder if the previous owner, and “build” could be found there.

searay86

Reaction score
Got to drive it to work for the first time this year, felt great to get behind a v8 again
460260ee640b7ee183056b2431d0d504.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

joe65

Reaction score
Got to drive it to work for the first time this year, felt great to get behind a v8 again
460260ee640b7ee183056b2431d0d504.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If someone made those stock 5 spoke wheels in 9" wide i'd have a couple sets. I like those wheels so much but they just aren't wide enough in the back. anyways like the car, it looks like my 1st 00 GT.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online

No members online now.