Post A Pic Of Your Ride As It Sits

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of damage, they estimate the truck will be finished mid-August.

They’re taking a while. Hopefully that means they’re doing it right. Do you know if they stripped the front end down and put it on a frame jig or did they say that it didn’t get into the frame?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
Here are the pics of that yellow fire spitting mustang
I was busy and had no time to get them until now20190803_100711.jpg 20190803_100702.jpg 20190803_100654.jpg 20190803_100649.jpg

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
So keep an eye on your fuel lines or this could happen to your car

Had it happen once but it was way worse. Mine wasn’t fuel lines, power steering hose busted and sprayed the headers on my supercoupe. Thing went up in flames faster than anything I’d ever seen.

lutter94

Reaction score
Getting there.....
8035c82a04a9809991723d4ef1f75467.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Overboost

Reaction score
well, if it makes you feel any better, my corvette was rear ended by a douche in a sunfire, pile of shit I might add, as a hit and run, 8 witnesses, dude on a crotch rocket chased him and got a plate number.....

fucking flint cop wrote me with a reckless driving ticket... and... AND.... did not release the report until the day of the court hearing... yes, I took it to court.....
was tossed out.... cop never listed any witness info.... only that I was a single car incident.... he lied.. why..WHY...? you may ask..
because I was not upset at the scene, and said my insurance would cover it... ...... ..... WTF?....

he tried to screw me........ my lawyer saved the day...

and people wonder why I hate cops to this very day..
and this cop still has a job.. to this very day.. as a cop...

AND HIS POLICE CHIEF LIVES NEXT DOOR TO ME...AND KNOWS ABOUT IT... NOTHING HAPPENS TO BAD COPS..

enough rant....I am done, carry one... nice colour by the way..

Some guy decided to come to an abrupt stop as he was exiting the interstate to the right. There was no incoming traffic for at least 1/4 mile. When I went to proceed, I looked left and as I was turning to look out the windshield WHAAMM!!!!

View attachment 1598

Fuck....

The jackass then hauled ass and disappeared. Cops wrote it up as a no-fault accident. Now I have a ‘19 Maxima for a while.

View attachment 1599

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
well, if it makes you feel any better, my corvette was rear ended by a douche in a sunfire, pile of shit I might add, as a hit and run, 8 witnesses, dude on a crotch rocket chased him and got a plate number.....

fucking flint cop wrote me with a reckless driving ticket... and... AND.... did not release the report until the day of the court hearing... yes, I took it to court.....
was tossed out.... cop never listed any witness info.... only that I was a single car incident.... he lied.. why..WHY...? you may ask..
because I was not upset at the scene, and said my insurance would cover it... ...... ..... WTF?....

he tried to screw me........ my lawyer saved the day...

and people wonder why I hate cops to this very day..
and this cop still has a job.. to this very day.. as a cop...

AND HIS POLICE CHIEF LIVES NEXT DOOR TO ME...AND KNOWS ABOUT IT... NOTHING HAPPENS TO BAD COPS..

enough rant....I am done, carry one... nice colour by the way..

As is with any occupation, there is good and bad. In most areas the good cops outnumber the bad. The problem is that once you have an interaction with a single bad cop it makes you want to think all of them are bad.

They’re not all bad. I’ve met a few rotten potatoes but I’ve also known tons of great officers who’d lay their life on the line to protect innocent people at any time.

Just my .02