Project Batmobile-94 GT vert

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
Here's a small exhaust video for my new set up...
Stock Headers
Pype's o/r Xpipe
Flow 40s
[video=youtube_share;T4oKjJcT_Eg]http://youtu.be/T4oKjJcT_Eg[/video]

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
Forgot to get a good shot of it installed while on the lift...
IMG_0768_zpsccf13889.jpg

My ghetto ass EGR plug.

Is that the part of the smog pump tube that went to the h-pipe? If so why didn't you just eliminate it and weld the hole shut on the h-pipe?

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
Is that the part of the smog pump tube that went to the h-pipe? If so why didn't you just eliminate it and weld the hole shut on the h-pipe?

That is actually part of the EGR that comes off the passenger side head, you can see where it leads too in the picture. Since I had replaced my original Hpipe with an o/r xpipe it didnt have a port for the smog pump to pump air into the cats as it doesn't have any. So I eliminated the tubing that led to the hpipe for the cats, some other EGR canisters/rubber hoses. All the way up to what I have pictured, I couldnt just leave a hole in my head lol so I capped it there for the time being and it doesnt affect the way my car runs at all; if it had I would of found a better solution for it then as this car is my DD.

Hell yea dude that sounds sick lol. How bad is the smell?

The smell is delicious man! You can smell the exhaust itself burning shit off more than any fuel. Though I haven't had to sit in traffic in it yet:rolleyes:

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
That is actually part of the EGR that comes off the passenger side head, you can see where it leads too in the picture. Since I had replaced my original Hpipe with an o/r xpipe it didnt have a port for the smog pump to pump air into the cats as it doesn't have any. So I eliminated the tubing that led to the hpipe for the cats, some other EGR canisters/rubber hoses. All the way up to what I have pictured, I couldnt just leave a hole in my head lol so I capped it there for the time being and it doesnt affect the way my car runs at all; if it had I would of found a better solution for it then as this car is my DD.

I gotcha! Now i know what it is. Later down the road if you feel up to it that unbolts from the back of the heads and you can either get block off's or just cut off and plug the hole at the pass side so that non sense isn't cluttering things up.

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
I gotcha! Now i know what it is. Later down the road if you feel up to it that unbolts from the back of the heads and you can either get block off's or just cut off and plug the hole at the pass side so that non sense isn't cluttering things up.

Its all so cluttered down in that little spot, but yes thanks for the idea of actually looking for a legit block off for that. It may not be hurting anything but blocking it off right at the head is a better idea!

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
Coming up!

New power steering pump
and maybe...just maybe...some BBK Gripp springs

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
Gonna try to bridge the gap in where all the parts came in for my build as I started it late....

Powdercoated red calipers, powdercoated black drilled rotors, 1inch rear spacer, and my black bullits!

After I installed 96-98 taillights and sequentials.

Chin Spoiler Before and After

And some things to come....

Red chrome bumper inserts
35% tint on my front windows

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
At first glance the armrest on the chair looked like a lightbar lol

I wish it was! the worst thing was I looked over at my pile of mustang stuff and tried to remember if there was one hidden in there...nope:angry7:

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
Im sure its been done before!! Im sure PVC can take my car rolling over lmao!

Slykin

Reaction score
You have the exact same exhaust setup as my old vert with exception to lacking shorty headers... ME GUSTA.

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
You have the exact same exhaust setup as my old vert with exception to lacking shorty headers... ME GUSTA.

What headers were you running? We must have good taste with exhaust haha!

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
BBK shorty's, but your exhaust sounds pretty much the same as mine did.

I gotcha man! I love this exhaust tone, makes me feel like Im driving a different car and then I realize I just have alot of bark and no bite haha!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brad Nimbus

Members online