Project Batmobile-94 GT vert

Slykin

Reaction score
I gotcha man! I love this exhaust tone, makes me feel like Im driving a different car and then I realize I just have alot of bark and no bite haha!

Lol, same here man... I've had mustangs for 3-4 years now and I still haven't done a real engine upgrade.

Walking Tall

Reaction score
I'm the same way. I'm forcing myself to do an H/C/I before I do anymore cosmetic shit.

gnatsum95-3.8

Reaction score
just checked out your build man, looks good, i have a set of ford springs, my old lowering setup if you are interested. they are installed on my sig. i want to give them away to someone more in need rather then sell. let me know if interested, check my build for more shots.

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
Lol, same here man... I've had mustangs for 3-4 years now and I still haven't done a real engine upgrade.

Im fine with a great sounding slow car for now lol!

I'm the same way. I'm forcing myself to do an H/C/I before I do anymore cosmetic shit.

But cosmetic shit is so pretty! haha Ill have to watch your build thread for that!

just checked out your build man, looks good, i have a set of ford springs, my old lowering setup if you are interested. they are installed on my sig. i want to give them away to someone more in need rather then sell. let me know if interested, check my build for more shots.

I'm trying my best to make it look good:rolleyes: Im really interested man Ill pm you about it! Thanks!

Walking Tall

Reaction score
But cosmetic shit is so pretty! haha Ill have to watch your build thread for that!

True! That's why I'm having to force myself to do it. But my buddy has fresh heads that have never been ran and he's hanging on until I buy the intake and cam so it's the perfect time to do it.

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
True! That's why I'm having to force myself to do it. But my buddy has fresh heads that have never been ran and he's hanging on until I buy the intake and cam so it's the perfect time to do it.

Lucky guy! What setup are you trying to do? Give me some ideas:)

Not tryna threadjack but holy shit Walking Tall your car is yellow?!

Very yellow and looks great with FR's!

Walking Tall

Reaction score
Not tryna threadjack but holy shit Walking Tall your car is yellow?!

Yeah I just sucked at editing my old sig

Lucky guy! What setup are you trying to do? Give me some ideas:)

Very yellow and looks great with FR's!

GT40 heads, Comp XE 274(?) cam and whatever intake I can get the best deal on. Probably an Explorer one because I wont need to flow a whole lot for that.

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
Sounds similar to what I have thought of for my car...Id go for the explorer intake, you would need to get an elbow for it also but that stuff can be found on craigslist for cheap! Ill wait until your done with that setup to copy lol!

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
Just a small update. Well my power steering pump has stopped howling like a wolf so that won't be getting replaced soon...just ordered some HID bulbs as my friend gave me the ballasts and LEDs for my fog lights. Hopefully Ill be putting on the tint and bumper inserts too as well.

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
Update!!

After installing my xpipe and letting my catback settle I got an epic exhaust rattle on my frame right above the rear axle. Decided today was nice enough to adjust it to get rid of the awful noise.

I decided I wanted to break my u clamp taking it off...

New and improved!

Decided to take a video while I tested my exhaust for any leaks.

ohh and drove this bad ***** around today..so much fun haha!

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I listened to the vid after you posted it on my build thread. Omg lol it sounds awesome. Thats one badass fox lol, I gotta show my brother he'd go nuts haha

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
Thanks man! I knew you would like it lol gotta get you on the X not H haha. Ill throw a few more pictures of the fox up I love that car. So damn fast ha!

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
PAINTED CALIPERS
I had completely forgotten about how bad the PO of my car only sprayed half of the calipers and well...it looked like shit when I actually remembered about it...
Before

Front

Rear

After

Alittle bit of overspray but its all good!

Dont mind the pollen!

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Nice! Fk pollen its covering my whole car haha. What person paints half a caliper? Some weird chit lol

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
I hate this pollen nonsense:angry7: lmao! I know right...I had been meaning to paint them forever and just kinda forgot about it....they are completely painted now! I never could understand why they only painted half...

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
COBRA BUMPER
I never did say much about this bumper when I bought it...well I found this BAB OEM cobra bumper on craigslist for $50 and couldn't say no to picking it up. I still haven't decided on whether I should get it painted and put it on my car or just simply sell it again as I do like my gt bumper with my chin spoiler on it lol!

So should I put it on my car...or not?!

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Put it on. Take pictures. Report back.

Then i'll have made a decision.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I'd throw it on see how you like it. Hell you could plasti dip it so it blends in more lol. Man I wish i found deals like you do

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Impossible_Fishy

Members online