Project Batmobile-94 GT vert

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
"let me just pry-bar the fugg outta this spring.... i'm sure its safe" LOL.

ITS THE ONLY SAFE WAY! The only safer way is how my brother and I decided to take out the rear springs, kicking and screaming bwahaha!

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
hahahaha. "Put your baby in front of the spring, so when it flys out it wont hit your wall.... then, decompress the control arm and close your eyes. not witnesses = no crimes." LOLOLOLOLOLOLL

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
hahahaha. "Put your baby in front of the spring, so when it flys out it wont hit your wall.... then, decompress the control arm and close your eyes. not witnesses = no crimes." LOLOLOLOLOLOLL

Lmao!! I read that to my girlfriend and she didn't find it funny but it just made it better for me ;D

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
A pretty big update for my car since I lowered it, new ball joints, CC plates, alignment and a needed wash/ wax! :)

I'm sure we all know what the stock plates look like but I just wanted a nice before and after.

I got UPR CC plates, I know they are not highly recommended but they have worked great for me. My only complaint was that the shop I went to decided not to tighten the strut nut all the way down and it made them very noisy. I got everything nice and tight and they are as silent as the stock ones and got my front end aligned great!

No pictures of the new ball joints lol...

It is crazy to see the difference in the two stances...this is when I was waiting to get my car aligned and didn't want to mess up my zeon tires.

Last but not least a clean car....down in OC, MD

Oh and my bittie...no leg humping please:D

Next plans...
Cold air intake
6k HIDs in my fogs
Cobra bumper/ Cobra fogs
Trying to find an already built rear with 373 or 410s in it, should be a fun time!

krazyrabbit

Reaction score
Looking freaking great! Jealous of your progress, mine is going so slowly :( but probably because I am so impatient :grin:

How much the plate and ball joint install cost BTW?

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
Looking freaking great! Jealous of your progress, mine is going so slowly :( but probably because I am so impatient :grin:

How much the plate and ball joint install cost BTW?
I wish I was patient! I probably would be farther than I am now lol, I have made plenty of mistakes along the way but thank you:) Im sure when your car comes together mine won't stand a chance! I got quoted $70 for the plates; so I installed the plates myself, really it's not hard at all as long as you can get the strut nut off. The ball joints I had a family friend do it as a side job and he did both of them for $100, I know that can be a pricey job. I got really lucky.

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
Project Batmobile- Hit and the MF'er ran

Ok..first off I can't be too mad about this, well I can be but things could of been a lot worse. I guess this was just a calling for me to get a move on with some new headlights and to finally do something with the cobra stuff I have. Im guessing it happened sometime during work, which makes it worse cause I was shitting on my car after my manager let me drive her 07 BMW 335i. Its twin turbo'd lol nasty. Go to my car and boom see my corner light smashed, my bumper shifted forward some and my paint pretty much ruined. To think in the past week my friend's Titan got broken into and he lost about $1600 worth of stolen or damaged merchandise. Then my girlfriend's car had a strut freeze up and it blew her clutch...after replacing a slave and master cylinder. Just a whole lot of money and a lot of FAIL.

I called the police about it, really it wouldn't even be worth me pursuing it as my deductible would be more than just buying a set of headlights and calling it quits. I talked to security in the area in I work in and they said there aren't any cameras in that area anyways. Woo! **** people.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, that's some shitty luck that there's no cameras at the place you work.
Do you park in a employee parking zone? Maybe the person who did it works there too and you might see their car around.

Anyways, best of luck dude. Some new headlights and a touch-up on that bumper will do until you get that cobra bumper you wanted.

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
I do, the problem is any customer that comes in can park in there too. I work at a large Outlet mall and the amount of traffic that comes through there is pretty high. I really have no idea who did it, it's just a shit feeling cause Ive worked there for years and have always parked far away from where most park so this wouldn't happen to me. It's not even bad luck it's just shitty people and driving.

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
Hate to hear that. I lucked out and found my bumper on Craigslist.

I have an oem cobra bumper I found on Craigslist for $50. It just happens to be BAB and I need to get it black lol:) It does suck but at least it was just my stock headlights. It still sucks to lose something that way when its been on my car for awhile. The ugly corners didn't even bother me that much.

Walking Tall

Reaction score
It should be your choice to change something on your car, not some asshat. I got my headlights at the Memorial Day sale at Latemodel. You can find them for a good deal.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
nice babe! (no leg hump)

glad to see some progress, for sure! :-D One piece at a time, they say :) (and by "they" i mean "Johnny Cash")

and no worries, you'll like picking out new headlights. sucks it happened, but there's always a silver lining.

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
It should be your choice to change something on your car, not some asshat. I got my headlights at the Memorial Day sale at Latemodel. You can find them for a good deal.

Yeah I completely agree, people these days. Luckily the Officer who showed up was chill about it and said he wouldn't have a problem throwing together an accident report even with there being no suspect vehicle. I just grabbed some black housing lights off ebay for now, they will hold me over for awhile.

nice babe! (no leg hump)

glad to see some progress, for sure! :-D One piece at a time, they say :) (and by "they" i mean "Johnny Cash")

and no worries, you'll like picking out new headlights. sucks it happened, but there's always a silver lining.

Thanks lol! I only say that cause shes about to turn 18 and dont want yall to be to bad while on the forums LOL! I didnt mean for all to be to quiet, I do take her out of the closet and show her off from time and again bwhaha she would probably get mad reading that. Yeah, I guess this is just a push for progress? A shitty one but now I finally get new headlights and I need to do something with my cobra bumper cause this GT one can't take much more abuse.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
sometimes we need pushed to make the change. your push came in the form of a smashy smashy. .. .. lol.

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
sometimes we need pushed to make the change. your push came in the form of a smashy smashy. .. .. lol.

LOL! That made me just laugh about my car getting hit. Youre hilarious, now give me your eaton. :angry4::laughing4:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online