Project Batmobile-94 GT vert

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
Well I got everything fixed a few days ago from my little hit and run incident. I even added a few more goodies to my car as well.

New headlights
6k HID Foglights

My lights shine even I swear...my garage sensor light was on and ****ed up the picture lol.

Ky95svt

Reaction score
Before I got on this forum I didn't like a drop top sn95 but damn with all these sexy topless cars I'm wanting one now for a dd.U got a very nice car man

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
Before I got on this forum I didn't like a drop top sn95 but damn with all these sexy topless cars I'm wanting one now for a dd.U got a very nice car man

Thank you so much! That means alot coming from someone who would blow my car out of the water lmao! This car has really turned into something I can be proud of.:)

Ky95svt

Reaction score
Thank you so much! That means alot coming from someone who would blow my car out of the water lmao! This car has really turned into something I can be proud of.:)
I'm liking the tan top alot most in my area are black on black my buddy had black with a white top looked pretty good. I'm proud of mine till get with bunch of terminators lol

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
I'm liking the tan top alot most in my area are black on black my buddy had black with a white top looked pretty good. I'm proud of mine till get with bunch of terminators lol

I think you might of been one of the first people on here to compliment my tan top! You are right most are black...I swear my little brother and I have two of the few tan top left lol. Hey I think we can all say that though!
Dem peanut headlights

Lmao! I couldn't help it man they are the best!

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Well I got everything fixed a few days ago from my little hit and run incident. I even added a few more goodies to my car as well.

New headlights
6k HID Foglights

My lights shine even I swear...my garage sensor light was on and ****ed up the picture lol.

Link to where you got your headlights!!! Or i will drive all the way to Maryland and steal yours and put my stockers on!! haha jk bro. They look so good, amazing what a set of lights can do.

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
Hows the corners fit?

Everything fits really well. I only had a problem with the top adjuster on the headlight cause the plastic clip on it was stripped. But you can just use your stock ones no problem.

mustangcobra

Reaction score
HIDs, Forum Stickers, Cobra bumper prep!

Well I had a pretty event day today, before and after the mail came lol! Well before the mail came I was going to get lunch with my Dad and the rack and pinion on his 89 decided to piss itself all over the garage floor. That will get fixed later....But as for my car I started prepping my Cobra bumper, as in I sprayed it with plastidip and clear gloss finish. Got my 6k HIDs on and FORUM STICKERS!!

I also found something all members should do to their cars!

During my HID install I removed my battery and found that water had been sitting in it for awhile and had nearly rotted the bottom bolt. I drilled 2 more holes in it and if my car has it I can only imagine that Im not the only one on here with this problem!

Why you should drill a 2 extra holes in your battery tray....this is why we cant have nice things

6k Bixenon HIDs

Out with the old...

Is there a reason they make it so hard to install these things?.....Yes! my engine bay is red!

Installed!

FORUM STICKER!

COBRA BUMPER
Before

After..still not done!

Today was a good day....still more to come!
Did you end up doing anything with the Cobra bumper yet?

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
I haven't yet, I wasn't too crazy about the plastidipped bumper look so I just left it off but my GT bumper is getting pretty beat up so Ill probably be doing something with it sooner or later.

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
Small Update!

Even though this happened awhile ago I thought Id just throw it in here, got a new distributor cause my pip sensor was done. Wanted to get my timing advanced some as well so I had a friend help me with that. We managed to increase my timing by 8* without any pinging and my car is running great now!

New distributor

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Are the cobra R's your winter wheels? The bullits look so much better on there.

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
Are the cobra R's your winter wheels? The bullits look so much better on there.

Thanks man lol and yeah they are. Decided to pull the bullits off to swap some tires and get them nice and clean for spring.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online